Leicester City Vs. Liverpool match preview
Leicester City welcome Liverpool at King Power Stadium in their next Premier League matchday 24 on Saturday evening.
The Foxes are three points adrift to their opponents the Reds who are breathing under their neck with 40 points placed in the 4th spot in League table standings.
A win for the Foxes will temporarily leapfrog them to the second position awaiting the results between Manchester United play West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.
The Reds are heading to this match after two-loss runs, previously suffering a 4-1 loss against Manchester City in the Premier League campaign.
Leicester City registered a barren draw away to Wolves and in the previous FA Cup match progressed to the next stage with a 1-0 win against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Leicester City have won seven, drawn twice, and suffered a single loss in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Foxes have registered six clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Liverpool has registered two clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Reds have won three, drawn twice, and suffered five defeats in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Jurgen Klopp’s men have registered more than two goals in five of the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Brendan Rodgers’ side have registered three home wins in the last four matches in all competitions this season.
Leicester City Vs. Liverpool Head to Head
The last win Leicester City registered against the Reds was back in 2017 September in the EFL Cup campaign. In the last encounter between the two, the match ended 3-0 in favor of Liverpool.
Leicester City Team News
Dennis Praet, Wesley Fofana, Wes Morgan, and Timothy Castagne are in the treatment room nursing injuries. James Justin and Ayoze Perez are doubtful for this clash.
Liverpool Team News
Again Virgil van Dijk will be out for the clash, Joe Gamez, Naby Keita, Diogo Jota, and Joel Matip will not be available for this clash sidelined nursing injury.
Leicester City Vs. Liverpool Prediction.
The Foxes have done very well this season under Brendan Rodgers relying on lone experienced striker Jamie Vardy to provide goals, on the other hand, Liverpool is struggling with an injury which has put them 10 points behind the League Leaders Man City.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Saturday Multi Bets
Paris Saint-Germain – OGC Nice
Tip: PSG win / Over 2.5
Stade de Reims – RC Lens
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Olympique Lyonnais – Montpellier
Tip: Lyonnais win / Over 2.5
ADO Den Haag – PSV Eindhoven
Tip: PSV Eindhoven win / Over 2.5
Heracles Almelo – Ajax
Tip: Ajax win / Over 2.5
Norwich City – Stoke City
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.