Czech Republic Vs. Belgium match preview
Czech Republic prepare to play host to Belgium in their next World Cup Qualifiers tie-in group E matchday 2 of 10 on Saturday night.
The Czenia are heading into this clash after a 6-2 victory away to Estonia, this has placed them at the top of Group E; equal points with the visitors only separated by goal difference.
Czech Republic ended the year 2020 with a 2-0 win over Slovakia in UEFA Nations League, this is after a 1-0 victory over ten-man Israel after Hatem Abd Elhamed was penalized with professional handball.
The Red Devils, on the other hand, grabbed a 3-1 win against Wales, the visitors took a lead from Harry Wilson but goals from Kevin De Bruyne, Thorgan Hazard, and Romelu Lukaku sealed a win for the Belgium side.
In the UEFA Nations League at the end of 2020, Belgium recorded a 4-2 win against Denmark previously beating England 2-0.
- Czech Republic have won six and suffered three losses in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- The Czenia have registered two clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions.
- Belgium has registered two clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions.
- The Red Devils have won seven, drawn once, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- Jaroslav Silhavy’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five times in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- Roberto Martinez’s side have registered two away wins in the last three matches in all competitions.
Czech Republic Vs. Belgium Head to Head
These teams have met twice in International Friendly Games in 2009 and 2017 Czech recording 3-1 in the first encounter and Belgium responding in the 2017 meeting with a 2-1 victory.
Czech Republic Vs. Belgium Prediction
Both teams are in-form and it is expected the clash is like to be superb and entertaining. The win is expected to be registered here with a number of goals. Belgium will be looking to continue with their winning ways same way to the host.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Saturday Multi Bets
Ireland – Luxembourg
Tip: Over 1.5
Czech Republic – Belgium
Tip: Belgium win
Montenegro – Gibraltar
Tip: Montenegro win
Netherlands – Latvia
Tip: Over 2.5
Norway – Turkey
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.