Atalanta Vs. Real Madrid match preview
Gewiss Stadium will usher Wednesday night match between Atalanta and Real Madrid in the next Champions League clash.
Nerazzurri are in fine form currently having not lost in the last five matches, previously registering a 4-2 win against Napoli in Serie A campaign.
Atalanta are in fourth place with forty-three points gathered in 23 matches, ten points behind the league leaders Inter.
On the other hand, the La Blancos want to make it five-win runs and seem to enjoy their current form, having won 1-0 away to Real Valladolid in LaLiga.
Real Madrid are second-placed in their domestic league with 52 points, three points behind the league leaders Atletico Madrid, after 24 matches.
- Atalanta have won five, drawn thrice, and suffered a single loss in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Nerazzurri have registered three clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Real Madrid has registered five clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- La Blancos have won six, drawn once, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Zinedine Zidane’s men have registered more than two goals in five of the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Gian Piero Gasperini’s side have registered three home wins in the last six matches in all competitions this season.
Atalanta Vs. Real Madrid Head to Head
These teams have not met before will be their first encounter.
Atalanta Team News
Atalanta have a lone injury concern to worry about; Hans Hateboer who is in the treatment room nursing ankle problems will remain sidelined for this clash.
Real Madrid Team News
Real Madrid Boss will make a selection of his squad without Karim Benzema and Eder Militao with a knock. Alvaro Odriozola and Rodrygo with a hamstring. Federico Valverde, Marcelo Eden hazard, and Daniel Carvajal with muscle injury will make them miss the clash for their team.
Atalanta Vs. Real Madrid Prediction.
Both teams are doing great in their domestic Leagues, therefore it is expected that the clash will be entertaining for everyone will be playing to gain glory. Real Madrid will be aiming to continue with their winning ways.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Wednesday Multi Bets
Tottenham – Wolfsberger AC
Tip: Tottenham win / Over 2.5
Barcelona – Elche CF
Tip: Barcelona win
Nîmes Olympique – Lorient
Tip: Over 1.5
Willem II Tilburg – ADO Den Haag
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.