Liverpool Vs. Everton match preview
Everton will travel to take on Liverpool at Anfield in the Merseyside derby on Saturday evening in their next matchday 24 of Premier League. The Reds have dim chances of defending the EPL title therefore, they will be aiming to book a place in the Champions League.
They are heading into this clash with the aim to put an end to their three winless runs in the Premier League. On Tuesday they managed to register a 2-0 win away to RB Leipzig in UEFA Champions League, goals from Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane secured the win for Klopp’s Side.
The Toffees edged out Tottenham Hotspurs in 5-4 defeat in FA Cup, since then they have two winless runs in EPL matches. In the latest encounter, Everton lost 3-1 to Manchester City in the Premier League.
These teams are separated by three points, Liverpool sitting in 6th with 40 points and Everton seventh position.
- Liverpool have won four, drawn once, and suffered five losses in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Reds have registered two clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Everton has registered a single clean-sheet in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Toffees have won four, drawn twice, and suffered three defeats in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Carlo Ancelotti’s men have registered more than two goals in six of the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Jurgen Klopp’s side have failed to register any home win in the last four matches in EPL this season.
Liverpool Vs. Everton Head to Head
In the last seven encounters, the visitors have never registered any win while the Reds have managed three wins the previous being a 2-2 draw in Premier League.
Liverpool Team News
The Reds have no new reported injuries, they will have to deal with the old ones, Jota, Gomez Matip, and Van Dijk who are still sidelined in the treatment room nursing injuries.
Everton Team News
The Toffees are dealing with a single fitness issue revolving around Jean-Philippe Gbamin with Achilles tendon rupture who his services will be missed.
Liverpool Vs. Everton Prediction.
Everton have the tendency of playing superbly against top-side sides, boasting over their lethal attacker Dominic Calvert-Lewin. Liverpool defense is expected to have a rough time and Klopp is expected to select the best for this derby if he wants to remain in top-four.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect Over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Premier League Multi Bets
Southampton – Chelsea
Tip: Over 2.5
Burnley – West Bromwich Albion
Tip: Under 2.5
Fulham – Sheffield United
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.