West Bromwich Albion Vs. Liverpool match preview
West Bromwich Albion prepare to welcome Liverpool in match-day 36 of the Premier League campaign on Sunday evening at The Hawthorns.
The Baggies have been struggling since the start of the season and currently are in four winless runs, previously losing 3-1 away to Arsenal.
West Brom have already been relegated as they are currently in the 19th spot with 26 points and a win here will leapfrog them out of the red zone if only Fulham draws or loses to Southampton tomorrow.
The Reds, on the other hand, have been underperforming lately, drawing thrice in the last five matches. They are heading into this match after thrashing Manchester United 4-2 in the yesternight league encounter.
The win has seen them in the fifth position with 60 points, three games to go.
- West Bromwich Albion have won three, drawn thrice, and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- The Baggies have registered three clean sheets in their last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- Liverpool has registered four clean sheets in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Reds have won five, drawn thrice, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Sam Allardyce’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- Jürgen Klopp’s side have managed three away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
West Bromwich Albion Vs. Liverpool Head to Head
In the last four encounters between these teams, Liverpool have failed to record a win against Sam Allardyce’s side, Baggies bagging a win in an FA Cup tie while drawing the rest three. The previous meeting ended 1-1 at Anfield.
West Bromwich Albion Team News
Sam Allardyce has no fitness concern reported so far as they welcome the Reds.
Liverpool Team News
Jürgen Klopp will make his selection without Joe Gomez (patella problem), Joel Matip (ankle injury), Virgil van Dijk (ruptured cruciate ligament).
West Bromwich Albion Vs. Liverpool Prediction
The Baggies will be looking at rescuing themselves from relegation with a win here. They have done it before and they can do it again. The Reds, on the other hand, are full of confidence after recording a 4-2 victory away to second-placed Manchester United and looking for an opportunity to stretch deep to secure a spot in the next Champions League contest.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Sunday Multi Bets
Tottenham – Wolverhampton
Tip: Both teams to score
Everton – Sheffield United
Tip: Everton win
Real Betis – Huesca
Tip: Over 1.5
Villarreal – Sevilla
Tip: Over 1.5
Fiorentina – Napoli
Tip: Over 2.5
Milan – Cagliari
Tip: Milan win
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.