Arsenal – Leeds United Match preview
Arsenal prepare to welcome Leeds United in Emirates Stadium in their next Premier League matchday 24 on Sunday night.
The Gunners are 11th place with 31 points just one point behind their opponent who has a game at hand, Arsenal are having three winless runs. In the latest match, they suffered a 1-0 defeat to Aston Villa.
The peacocks are 10th place with 32 points and they seem to enjoy their back in track form despite the 2-1 defeat over Everton in the mid-week of the third day of February, but the latest encounter redeemed themselves with a 2-0 win over Crystal Palace, a goal from Jack Harrison in the 3rd minute and Patrick Bamford in 53rd minute secured win for Marcelo Bielsa side.
- Arsenal have won five, drawn twice, and suffered three losses in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Gunners have registered six clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Leeds United have kept two clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Peacocks have registered four wins while suffering four losses in their last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Marcelo Bielsa’s side have at least registered more than two goals in the six of their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Mikel Arteta’s side have registered two home wins in the last four matches in all competitions this season.
Arsenal – Leeds United Match Head to Head
These teams have met severally in different competitions including FA Cup and the domestic League; EPL. The Peacocks have never won against the Gunners in FA Cup while in EPL the last time they registered a win was back in 2003 a match that ended 3-2. The previous encounter they drew 0-0 in the Premier League.
Arsenal Team News
Arsenal have both David Luiz and Bernd Leno back from suspension.
Thomas Partey and Kieran Tierney have been ruled out this weekend.
Leeds United Team News
Rodrigo will be out with a groin injury, Diego Llorente is unlikely to feature with a hamstring injury, Adam Forshaw with a hip injury, and Robin Koch with knee injury also will be unavailable for the Peacocks.
Arsenal – Leeds United Match Prediction
It is expected that Leeds United will make Arsenal defense make an extra effort to withstand their attack, meanwhile, Arsenal want to bounce back to the winning form and they will capitalize on home advantage.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Sunday Multi Bets
Roma – Udinese
Tip: Roma win
Cagliari – Atalanta
Tip: Over 2.5
Sampdoria – Fiorentina
Tip: Over 1.5
Crotone – Sassuolo
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Inter – Lazio
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.