Leeds United Vs. Chelsea match preview
Leeds United will be preparing to meet Chelsea in their next matchday 29 of Premier League at Elland Road on Saturday evening.
The Peacocks are going into this match after a disappointing 2-0 loss over West Ham United in the EPL encounter. This has placed them in 11 spots with 35 points after 27 matches.
The Blues, on the other hand, registered a 2-0 against Everton placing them into the fourth spot with fifty points gathered after 28 Premier League matches.
Chelsea are doing well under Thomas Tuchel having to lose in the last ten matches in all campaigns while the host wobble in their consistency currently sitting on two winless runs.
- Leeds United have won four times and suffered five losses in the last nine Premier League matches this season.
- The Peacocks have registered two clean-sheets in their last nine matches in the Premier League this season.
- Chelsea has registered eight clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Blues have won eight and drawn twice in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Marcelo Bielsa’s men have registered more than two goals in five of the last nine matches in the Premier League this season.
- Thomas Tuchel’s side have registered five away wins in the last six matches in all competitions this season.
Leeds United Vs. Chelsea Head to Head
In the last four encounters; three in Premier League and once in EFL Cup the Peacocks have failed to register even a single win only managed to share spoils once.
Chelsea have won thrice previously registering a 3-1 win over their counterpart.
Leeds United Team News
Boss Marcelo will do his selection without Robin Koch nursing knee injury, Adam Forshaw with a hip injury, and Kalvin Phillips on the treatment table with a calf injury.
Chelsea Team News
Thiago Silva will again miss this match with a thigh injury and Charly Musonda Jr after he underwent knee surgery.
Leeds United Vs. Chelsea Prediction
The Blues seem to enjoy their form since Thomas Tuchel came into reins and will be looking to continue with their winning ways. Will the Peacocks end the smooth run of Chelsea?
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Premier League Multi Bets
Crystal Palace – West Bromwich Albion
Tip: Over 2.5
Everton – Burnley
Tip: Over 1.5
Fulham – Manchester City
Tip: Manchester City win / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.