Granada Vs. Manchester United match preview
Granada welcomes Manchester United into the Europa League Quarter-finals first-leg on Thursday night at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes.
Nazaries advanced to this stage through away goal rule after beating Molde FK 2-0 in the first-leg and lost 2-1 in the return-leg.
Granada are heading into this match with a disappointing 3-0 loss against Villarreal in a La Liga match. These results have left them in the sixth position with 46 points gathered in 29 matches.
The Red Devils meanwhile are heading into this match with a controversial 2-1 win against Brighton & Hove Albion.
United managed through to this stage after they beat Milan 1-0 this is after they recorded a 1-1 draw at home.
Manchester United still sit second in the standings in Premier League with 60 points after 30 matches.
- Granada have won thrice and suffered six losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Nazaries have registered two clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Manchester United has registered six clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have won four, drawn four times, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Diego Martinez’s men have at least registered more than two goals, seven in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Ole Gunnar’s side have managed to register two away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Granada Vs. Manchester United Head to Head
These teams are meeting for the first time.
Granada Team News
Granada may miss the services of relatively six players, the likes of Luiz Suarez, Luis Milla, Carlos Neva, Alberto Soro, and Neyder Lozano are nursing injuries.
Meanwhile, the former Tottenham striker Robert Soldado is likely to lead the front for the Spanish side.
Manchester United Team News
United will miss the services Anthony Martial (Knee injury), Eric Bailly (CoronaVirus), Juan Mata (muscle injury), and Phil Jones (Knee injury).
Granada Vs. Manchester United Prediction
Granada will be aiming to bounce back after three winless runs, the latest being a 3-0 humiliation at the hands of Villarreal in a LaLiga clash. Meanwhile, Manchester United will be looking to continue with its winning ways despite being frustrated with a 3-1 against Leicester City in FA Cup tie towards the end of the march.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Thursday Multi Bets
Denizlispor – Kasımpaşa
Tip: Over 1.5
Gaziantep FK – Başakşehir FK
Tip: Both teams to score
Yeni Malatyaspor – Fenerbahçe
Tip: Over 2.5
Al-Ahli Saudi – Al-Raed
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.