Liverpool Vs. Chelsea match preview
Anfield will usher in a crunchy clash between Liverpool and Chelsea on Thursday night in the next matchday 27 of Premier League. The Blues are one-point adrift of their opponent Liverpool who are breathing under their neck at the 6th spot.
The Blues are 5th on the log with 44 points gathered from 26 matches, this is after a barren draw against Manchester United in the previous EPL encounter on Sunday.
The Reds won 2-0 away to Sheffield United in EPL on the last day of the month. Meanwhile, Liverpool won 2-0 against RB Leipzig in UEFA Champions League in the first leg of the round of 16.
Chelsea grabbed a narrow 1-0 win against Atletico Madrid in UEFA Champions League in the first leg of the round of 16 a lone goal from Olivier Giroud put the Blues.
- Liverpool have won four times and suffered six losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season
- The Reds have registered two clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Chelsea has registered seven clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Blues have won seven and drawn three times in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Jurgen Klopp men have registered more than two goals in five of the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Thomas Tuchel’s side have registered four away wins in the last five matches in all competition this season.
Liverpool Vs. Chelsea Head to Head
In the last four encounters between these two teams, Liverpool have won three Premier League matches while losing a single game in the FA Cup that ended 2-0 in favor of Chelsea.
In the previous encounter, the Reds registered a 2-0 away to Chelsea.
Liverpool Team News
Liverpool is still suffering the blow of the same list of injuries, the likes of Diogo Jota with a bruised knee, Virgil van Dijk with ruptured cruciate ligament, Jordan Henderson with groin surgery, and Joel Matip with an ankle injury.
Chelsea Team News
Tuchel will select his squad without Thiago Silva with a thigh injury and Charly Musonda jr with knee surgery.
Liverpool Vs. Chelsea Prediction.
It is expected to be an entertaining clash with both teams aiming to enter in the top four.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect Over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Premier League Multi Bets
Fulham – Tottenham
Tip: Tottenham win / Over 2.5
West Bromwich Albion – Everton
Tip: Everton win / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.