Burnley Vs. Manchester City match preview
Manchester City will be traveling to Turf Moor to play Burnley in Premier League matchday 21 on Wednesday night.
The Citizens come into this match after a 1-0 win against Sheffield United in their previous match, they seemed to dominate the best part of the game. City are leading the League, three points adrift to the second-placed Manchester United who are 41 points.
The Clarets will be aiming to come back to the track following a 2-0 defeat to Chelsea on Sunday.
Burnley are in tie with Newcastle with 22 points on a goal difference placing them on 16th position.
- Burnley have won five and suffered four losses in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Clarets have registered three clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Manchester City has registered seven clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Citizens have won all the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Pep Guardiola’s soldiers have registered more than two goals in five of the last nine matches in all competition this season.
- Sean Dyche’s side have registered three home wins in the last four matches in all competitions this season.
Burnley Vs. Manchester City Head to Head
It is back in 2015 when Burnley managed to win against the Citizens, a lone goal that was netted by George Boyd in the 61st minute.
On the latest encounter Manchester City thrashed the Clarets 5-0.
Burnley Team News
Sean Dyche has got nothing to worry him ahead of this game thanks to a fully healthy squad to make selection from.
Manchester City Team News
Pep Guardiola’s side have a list of injury concerns, Philippe Sandler is recovering from knee Injury after the surgery and is missing in the action.
Kevin De Bruyne is in the treatment table nursing a hamstring injury and is set to miss a few weeks.
Burnley Vs. Manchester City Prediction
We expect the Clarets to have enough chances with Man City defense but the visitors are heading into this clash a favorit. We expect the Citizens to carry the day with the aim of extending their lead.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Premier League Multi Bets
Fulham – Leicester City
Tip: Leicester Win / Over 2.5
Leeds United – Everton
Tip: Over 2.5
Aston Villa – West Ham United
Tip: Over 1.5
Liverpool – Brighton & Hove Albion
Tip: Liverpool win / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.