- mobile apps
- Cash out
- Multiple currencies
- Attractive odds
- Over 50 different sports
- Boosted odds
- 3D match tracker
- Casino and live casino
- Live betting though present is a little hard to navigate
- No live streaming
- No search options
This sportsbook is among the middle tier bookies that have managed to grow steadily and gain players across the world. Being the official partners to English greats Aston Villa and Millwall, it’s easy to tell the company has made leaps since its establishment in 2016. It’s however a little odd that a company of its stature is missing a livestream feature on the in play games that players nowadays can’t seem to do without. Being an international company, the bookie has three applicable languages on its site namely; German, English and Polish.
EnergyBet at a glance
This bookie came to the spotlight in 2016 but the company that owns it, energybet.com a subsidiary of Probe Investments Limited was founded in 2012. Energybet.com has been registered under European Union member states of Malta under the registration number C51749 and has its offices at suite 109, level 4, along Sir William road street, Gzira, GZR1033, Malta. Their license number for the approval of trade outside of the UK is MGA/B2C/224/2012 and was issued by the Malta gaming Authority.
- Mobile app is available for optimized interaction. The bookie has an android app ready for download on its site.
- Cash out feature is present.
- Multiple currencies can be used on over 15 available payment platforms.
- Attractive odds on the major leagues. Top flight european leagues like the Premier League and La liga have above average odds. The NBA is also not to be left behind. The odds are definitely worth the risk
- Over 50 different sports to choose from including special bets, politics, tv shows, esports and virtual sports.
- Boosted odds are available on an occasional basis. Currently, with the international games around the corner, boosted odds dubbed ‘energised odds’ by the bookie have been provided where different matches have been combined and their total odds boosted.
- 3D match tracker available. This feature however will mostly be available on top flight leagues.
- They have an interesting ‘energyshop’ where players collect points by playing in their casino, sports and games that can be redeemed to money.
- Casino and live casino present.
- Live betting though present is a little hard to navigate as a new player.
- The number of languages present for its huge number of players is a little limiting for a bookie of its size
- No live streaming available.
- No search options available. This is especially crucial especially for the location of little known leagues and games. Absence of this function means you have to scroll through endless scheduled events to locate the match of your interest.
Multiple online platforms pundits can use to make deposits are available including the most popular ones like Neteller and Visa(image). On the withdrawal end however, these options drastically drop. For the kenyan players, only ‘Bank Transfer’ and ‘eWmuchbetter’ are available for your withdrawals.
Energybet tends to focus more on the sport betting as compared to the casino and live dealer games. Once logged in you will notice their products and the offers available to you presented in ad-like form. Live betting, energyshop, promotions, sports, casino and all the hot leagues can be accessed right at the homepage even before you are registered. Players have the option of accepting odds change or not right at the betslip. As for the casino lovers and live dealer players, you cannot run out of games with dozens of games to wage on.
Participants on this platform have 3 options available to contact the bookie’s agents for help on issues encountered. You can call, email or live chat them. The live chat function is right at the bottom right of the homepage, you need to input your details like name and email before you send the message as prompted.
The response time I had was commendable and there’s no reason why your experience should be any different. If you choose the email route contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or if dissatisfied, call them through the numbers provided.
The bookie has presence too on facebook and twitter but looks like they only use the platforms to advertise any offers they have and hot games. Not much issue solving going on.
Promos and bonuses
- Entry bonus of 25% up to 50 Euros on deposits plus an odd boost of 100% on a multibet.
- Energy boost weekly promotion of boosted winnings of up to 25% of a qualifying accumulator bet. This bonus though comes with very hard terms. For instance, qualifying bets must include more than 4 bets and can only get 25% if you have 8 bets.
Casino players are not to be left behind. Multiple offers are available too.
EnergyBet in Kenya
This bookie is gradually getting attention from the kenyan players. With popular leagues like the Bundesliga and premier league having above average odds, players won’t mind waging with them. Being a bookmaker partner to Aston Villa, players definitely know the existence of them. If they expand their payment platforms, they will surely get more attention.
Above average odds. But this is limited to the major leagues and markets. The same can not be said of live betting markets and minor sports like tennis with some odds being as low as 1.02.
The minimum and maximum deposit is dependent on the payment platform as you can see on the images below. However the minimum amount you can stake is 0.5 Euros. Maximum winnings are capped at 75,000 Euros.
Android mobile application is available for download on their official website
Experience and summary
Navigating the website was quite easy especially with the hot leagues introduced making location of popular matches easy, however locating games outside the major leagues proved to be quite a task with the search function absent. Waging with this bookie if you are a sports fan has clearly been optimised for you especially if you love football. Live betting on the other hand needs some work and features like live streaming introduced.
This bookie deserves 3.7 stars. The absence of features like live streaming, search functionality, bet builder and limited markets on live bets is a little disappointing. Anyway, thumbs up to the bookie for the great odds on top flight games which are of interest to kenyan punters and the newly introduced cash out feature.
What are the limits on withdrawals with EnergyBet?
The minimum you can withdraw from energybet is 20 Euros regardless of the payment platform. The maximum on the other hand is 5,000 Euros. payout charges are free for only one payout per week and any additional request will be charged at 5 Euros.
I’m Kanyi Muturi and am from Tabuga, a small village in Nakuru. I have been following all sports since I was a kid and have been interested in the gambling side of sports since I was in high school. It took me a little while to get a grasp on all of the different gambling terminology and understand how confusing and complicated it can all seem when you first start.
Are you a professional gambler?
I am a successful gambler. But make no mistake about it: I’m a long-time recreational sports bettor. I’m not a professional gambler. I’m not claiming to be a professional gambler. I’ve never, to my recollection, even been acquainted with a professional gambler. And far be it from me to make the preposterous claim that following my advice will turn you into a professional gambler. It ain’t about that. Not here it ain’t. I just want to teach you a new form of recreation, a fun new pastime in what can sometimes be an unfun life.