- Virtual sports available
- Live Betting
- live messaging feature
- option of viewing the odds in decimal
- Long registration process
- No Jackpot
- No Live match
- Unattractive entry incentive
- The odds are quite average
The sportsbook joins the numerous betting sites that have set camp in kenya. The bookie has a lot to offer with regards to sport betting ranging from virtual games to live betting. This bookmarker has almost all the different sports that make you tick including football, basketball, volleyball you name it. The website though seems a little bet unresponsive during registration. This is quite frustrating to be honest.
Pitch90bet at a glance
BetMbao Limited is the company providing Pitch90bet and have their operations licenced by BCLB under the registration number 0000171 under betting, lotteries and gaming act. Pitch90bet have in offer over 500 games on a daily basis and this figure may shoot to over 10,000 on a weekend day like saturday when most teams take to the field.
- Virtual sports available for the superfans of such. Some of these games include market favourite spin and win and keno. Also, you can choose to play super league or greyhounds among dozens of other virtual sport that may interest you.
- Live Betting available in practically all the different sports the bookie provides. On clicking the live bets option, you have the freedom to choose whichever sport it is you would like to place bets on. It could be tennis, could be football. All you gotta do is choose the type of sport you want from the option provided.
Android app is available to those with a preference for it.
- The bookie has a live messaging feature on the desktop site users can use to get in contact with the pitch90bet team.
- Players have the option of viewing the odds in decimal, fraction or american style. Change to the setting of your choice from the settings icon.
- The registration process, though simple, takes a ridiculously long time to get the verification code. The website itself feels like it has bugs owing to the lagging when clicking some options. The team needs to have the website and specifically the registration process streamlined
- No jackpot in sight. Every bookie in existence knows that you need to have jackpot games included every week to keep punters interested.
- No live match statistics or tracker to accompany the live betting. Players need to make informed decisions before placing bets. With this feature absent, punters are likely to troop to other sites that accord them such information.
- Unattractive entry incentive that is a little restrictive. Players cannot use the bonus on virtual sports and I find that limiting.
- The odds are quite average.
Mpesa and Airtel money are the approved payment provider by the bookie depending on the number a punter has registered the account with. To top up your account, a safaricom subscriber needs to send the money through the sim toolkit or the mpesa app to the paybill number 4018411 with the maximum amount one can deposit being 70,000 kes. This amount is dictated by the payment provider Mpesa. To make a withdrawal from your pitch90bet account, just go to your account and click withdraw and input the desired amount. The transaction is instant as is with all mobile money transactions. The least amount a player can withdraw from their account is 100 kes.
The platform is a little crowded with the bookie’s ads all over the page. The mobile version however is a far cry from the desktop version with no ads and the content neatly structured in menus. Logging into the site takes as much time as their registration. Once you get into the system, you can choose the type of bet you want to place from the options presented to you. At the top of their home page, you will see options of live, virtual, sport and today’s games. This allows you to immediately access matches of your interest.
If you are not after any specific events, you can choose the top and popular events already pre selected for you which mostly involve soccer matches that are very popular with kenyan gamblers.
Once you make your selection of bets, you will immediately notice your betslip on the right side of the screen where you also get to decide the amount among other options such as using bonus balance or whether you accept odds change.
Any user can get in contact with the bookie’s customer care agents through the live chat-like option present at the bottom right corner of the website page. The message will be relayed to the team through email and the user will be required to input their contact details for response.
Alternatively, players can reach them through the support email, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them via whatsapp on the option present if you are using the mobile version. You will find the whatsapp contact on clicking help>chat>whatsapp.
For the players who are comfortable reaching them through their social media platforms, they can do so through facebook, twitter or instagram but I highly recommend using facebook where they are most active.
Bonuses and promotions
- A new user will be awarded an entry promo up to 50 kes upon registration. This bonus is strictly to be used on sporting events and users must make a deposit first of minimum stake 20 kes and place a bet with odds not less than 1.7.
- The bookie also gives out 20 kes on tuesday to the first deposit they make.
Average. 1.36 for over 3.5 in a top flight match in arguably the best league in the world is average to say the least.
The highest and the lowest amount allowed for a player to deposit is 70,000 kes and 20 kes. On the other end, you are allowed to withdraw from your account a minimum of 100 kes and a maximum of 70,000 kes.
10,000,000 is the maximum payout a player can get from the bookie.
The bookie has made available an android app for its users. The app is ready for download at their website.
Pitch90bet is a solid bookie with the now defunct Betin’s familiar interface. There’s a wide collection of soccer events and all the popular ones are highlighted on the homepage with a fire icon. You can switch from live (in-play) events to upcoming ones in a click. Fast betting now that you can search for events. Flip the 1-click switch for instant live bets. The first deposit of Friday will get a Kes 20 bonus, free deposits and all withdrawals exceeding Kes 1000 are free of charge. The only hassle was in the registration process as I had to request for the code multiple times.
I award this bookie 3 and a half stars. Registration and logging into the site takes more time than it should. Also the desktop website version needs a revamp. Odds are not as attractive as I had expected and you are better off elsewhere.
What payment provider is available at pitch90bet?
Airtel money and mpesa are accepted medium of payment. This will depend on the number you register with
I’m Kanyi Muturi and am from Tabuga, a small village in Nakuru. I have been following all sports since I was a kid and have been interested in the gambling side of sports since I was in high school. It took me a little while to get a grasp on all of the different gambling terminology and understand how confusing and complicated it can all seem when you first start.
Are you a professional gambler?
I am a successful gambler. But make no mistake about it: I’m a long-time recreational sports bettor. I’m not a professional gambler. I’m not claiming to be a professional gambler. I’ve never, to my recollection, even been acquainted with a professional gambler. And far be it from me to make the preposterous claim that following my advice will turn you into a professional gambler. It ain’t about that. Not here it ain’t. I just want to teach you a new form of recreation, a fun new pastime in what can sometimes be an unfun life.