Top Ten Betting Fixture
Borussia Dortmund will return to action in the Bundesliga over the weekend against FC Augsburg, targeting to pick where they left over the weekend against Gladbach.
TopbetsKE will be analyzing all the big leagues across Europe to give our readers possible outcomes and bets to put their money on.
FC Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund put six past Borussia Gladbach over the weekend in their domestic league to close Munich’s lead at the top to just six points.
In the first leg of the current campaign in the Bundesliga, Dortmund beat Augsurg 2-1. Dortmund have beaten Augsburg six times in their last ten meetings in all competitions, L2, D2.
At least three goals have been scored in eight of their last ten meetings in all competitions. The visitors head into the clash as the favourites.
Tip: Over 2.5
Lazio vs Napoli
All eyes will be on Lazio facing Napoli this Sunday, probably the biggest clash in the Serie A this weekend. Napoli hammered Lazio 4-0 in the first leg of Serie A campaign and the hosts will be keen to return the favour at home.
At least four goals have been produced in the last two meetings between the pair.
Tip: Over 2.5
Here are our top ten fixtures you can place your bet;
Top ten selections
- Barcelona vs Athletic Club – Over 1.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- VfL Bochum vs RB Leipzig – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1Xbet
- Spezia vs AS Roma – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Troyes vs Olympique de Marseille – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Porto vs Gil Vicente FC – Porto win >>> Betway , 1xbet
- SL Benfica vs Vitória SC – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Go Ahead Eagles vs Ajax – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Standard Liège vs KAA Gent – Over 1.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Rangers vs Motherwell – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Heidenheim vs Sandhausen – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
Use this code U1E539738 to place your bet in BetWay.
Link >> Betway
You can also check out our Jackpot predictions here.
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.