Chelsea Vs. Tottenham Hotspur match preview
Topbets will turn their focus on Wednesday’s big game scheduled to be played between Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur in Club Friendly Games at Stamford Bridge. This showdown is termed by supporters as ‘rivalry Friendly’.
The Blues are from three wins in a row, two in Club Friendlies and the previous in Champions League in which they were crowned the Champions after beating Manchester City 1-0. In the last season they finished fourth with 67 points this is after getting a 2-1 defeat in the hands of Aston Villa.
Spurs, on the other hand, settled on the seventh position with 62 points, this is after a huge victory of 4-2 away to Leicester City in the Premier League final match. The Nuno Espirito Santo side is heading into this match after three Club Friendly Games. Spurs have managed to win twice and shared spoils in a 1-1 draw away to Leyton Orient.
- Chelsea have won seven and suffered three losses in all the last ten matches in all competitions.
- The Blues have registered three clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Tottenham Hotspurs has registered three clean sheets in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Spurs have won six times, drawn once, and three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions.
- Thomas Tuchel’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Nuno Espirito Santo’s side have registered three wins in the last six away matches in all competitions this season.
Chelsea Vs. Tottenham Hotspur Head to Head
In the last three encounters, these teams have met twice in Premier League and once in EFL Cup, each grabbing a single win and shared spoils in the last 0-0 draw. Spurs got their win in the EFL Cup through penalty kicks after a 1-1 draw in the regular time.
Chelsea Vs. Tottenham Hotspur Prediction
A match between these teams will be expected to be more of a showdown than just a friendly encounter. The hosts will be looking to this match as perfect preparation for the onset of the Premier League season. They will be aiming to continue with their winning trend. Tottenham Hotspur also is in form and will be aiming to put their performance to the test as they wait for League to start.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundit.
Other Multi Bets
FH Hafnarfjörður – HK Kópavogur
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Valur Reykjavík – KR Reykjavík
Tip: Over 2.5
Cerezo Osaka – Albirex Niigata
Tip: Over 1.5
Øygarden FK – Vard Haugesund
Tip: Over 2.5
Nardo – Fram Larvik
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.