Manchester United Vs. Sheffield United match preview
Old Trafford will usher in a match between League leaders playing the last team in table standings; Manchester United face Sheffield United in their next matchday 20 Premier League on Wednesday night.
The Red Devils come to this match fully confident after edging out Liverpool in the FA Cup competition with 3-2 victory. Previously in the Premier League, they had bagged the three points in a 2-1 win over Fulham.
Sheffield United on the other hand, progressed to 5th round in FA Cup after registering 2-1 win over Plymouth Argyle, and previously lost 3-1 to Tottenham Hotspur in Premier League. The Blades are at the bottom of the Premier League table with 5 points accrued from 19 matches.
- Manchester United have won seven, drawn twice and suffered a defeat in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Red Devils have registered five clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Sheffield United has registered a single clean-sheet in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Blades have won three, drawn once, and suffered six losses in the last ten matches in all competition this season.
- Ole Gunnars’ men have registered more than two goals in four of the last ten matches in all competition this season.
- Chris Wilders’ side have registered a single away win in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Manchester United Vs. Sheffield United Head to Head
In the last eight encounters between these teams, the Blades have failed to register a single win, the closest they came was a draw in 2019 the match that ended 3-3 and the previous encounter the match ended 3-2 in the Premier League.
Manchester United Team News
United will continue to miss the services of trio Brandon Williams, Marcos Rojo, and Phil Jones who are on the sidelines through injuries.
Sheffield United Team News
The visitors will be without John Egan who is serving a one-match ban for picking his fifth yellow card against Tottenham.
Jack O’Connell and Sander Berge, both of whom are long-term absentees remain sidelined.
Manchester United Vs. Sheffield United Prediction
Manchester United will be aiming to stretch their lead when they meet struggling Sheffield United, the Red Devils are in form going into this match and seem to enjoy their winning ways.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and there will be no exception over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Premier League Multi Bets
Burnley – Aston Villa
Tip: Over 1.5
Chelsea – Wolverhampton
Tip: Over 1.5
Everton – Leicester City
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5