West Ham United Vs. Chelsea match preview
West Ham United will be playing host to Chelsea in the Premier League tie match-day 33 at London Stadium on Saturday evening.
The Hammers are heading into this match after a 3-2 loss away to Newcastle United, the results that left them in 5th position a tie in points with their opponents.
The Blues registered a 1-0 win against Manchester City in the first leg of the semi-finals in the FA Cup.
Chelsea is heading into this match with a barren draw against Brighton & Hove Albion, placing them 4th spot, the same points with their opponent separated by goal difference.
- West Ham United has won five, drawn once, and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Hammers have registered two clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Chelsea has registered five clean sheets in their last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- The Blues have won five times, drawn once, and suffered two losses in the last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- David Moyes, men have at least registered more than two goals, seven in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Thomas Tuchel’s side has managed two away wins in the last three matches in all competitions this season.
West Ham United Vs. Chelsea Head to Head
In the last four encounters saw each team grab to wins, the previous meeting ended 3-0 in favor of Tuchel’s side. There have been 11 goals; seven goals for Chelsea and four for the Hammers an average of 2.75 goals in each game.
West Ham United Team News
Craig Dowson will not feature after he was send-off during their match against Newcastle. Arthur Masuaku will be sidelined with injury, Aaron Cresswell is likely to feature after he is back to fitness.
Chelsea Team News
Thiago Silva, Cesar Azpilicueta, N’Golo Kante, and Ben Chilwell are likely to return for their side after being rested on the night they drew 0-0 against Brighton.
Timo Werner and Christian Pulisic will play in their attacking spot. Edouard Mendy is expected to deputize Kepa.
West Ham United Vs. Chelsea Prediction
It is expected to be a big task for both teams since a win for any team here may leapfrog them to the third position. Each team here will be working to capitalize on any mistake of the opponent. Chelsea will be aiming at bouncing back to their winning ways after seemingly losing their streak with a loss against Porto and a draw against Brighton.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Betway is backing the market with 1.91 while 1XBet is placing odds at 1.94.
Saturday Multi Bets
Zenit St. Petersburg – Rotor Volgograd
Tip: Zenit win
Konyaspor – Hatayspor
Tip: Over 1.5
Antalyaspor – Galatasaray
Tip: Over 1.5
Beşiktaş – Kayserispor
Tip: Over 2.5
1. FC Nürnberg – 1. FC Heidenheim
Tip: Over 2.5