Liverpool Vs. Newcastle United match preview
Liverpool will welcome Newcastle United in the next Premier League tie matchday 33 at Anfield on Saturday afternoon.
The Reds are running in two draws in a row, the first draw saw them eliminated in Champions League by Real Madrid the clash ended 0-0. The previous 1-1 draw was in the Premier League away to Leeds United.
Liverpool are in seventh position with fifty-three points after 32 matches
The magpies sit in the 15th spot with 35 points after 32 matches, previously they registered a 3-2 win over West Ham United.
- Liverpool have won four, drawn twice, and suffered three losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Reds have registered four clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Newcastle United has registered a single clean sheet in their last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- The Magpies have won three times, drawn four times, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in the Premier League this season.
- Jürgen Klopp’s men have at least registered more than two goals, three in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Steve Bruce’s side have managed a single away win in the last five matches in the Premier League this season.
Liverpool Vs. Newcastle United Head to Head
In the last four encounters, Liverpool have managed to win three while drawing once, this means Newcastle have just grabbed a single point from the four meetings.
There have been 13 goals recorded; an average of 3.25 goals in every match. The previous encounter ended a barren draw.
Liverpool Team News
The Reds will miss the services of Joe Gomez (patella problems), Virgil van Dijk (ruptured cruciate ligament), and Joel Matip who has an ankle injury.
Newcastle United Team News
Fabian Schar (knee injury), Jamaal Lascelles (foot injury), and Isaac Hayden (knee injury) are unlikely to play for their side.
Liverpool Vs. Newcastle United Prediction
The Magpies are aiming at stretching their position away from the relegation zone by earning their fans another celebration. Liverpool on the other hand will be looking at redeeming themselves from two draws in a row by grabbing a win in this one here.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Saturday Multi Bets
1. FC Union Berlin – Werder Bremen
Tip: Over 1.5
1. FSV Mainz 05 – Bayern München
Tip: Bayern win / Over 2.5
SC Freiburg – 1899 Hoffenheim
Tip: Over 2.5
VfL Wolfsburg – Borussia Dortmund
Tip: Dortmund win / Over 1.5
Bayer 04 Leverkusen – Eintracht Frankfurt
Tip: Over 2.5