Brighton & Hove Albion Vs. Crystal Palace match preview
Crystal Palace will travel to take on Brighton & Hove Albion at American Express Community Stadium in their next matchday 25 of Premier League on Monday night.
The Eagles have been struggling to get back to form, having won twice in the last seven encounters of all competitions, losing 3-0 to Burnley. Currently, the visitors are in the 14th spot with 29 points after 24 matches, two points ahead of Brighton.
The Seagulls are in 16th position with 26 points after 24 matches outside relegation. The hosts are heading into this match after a 1-1 draw away to Burnley in the Premier league and lately lost 1-0 to Leicester City in FA Cup clash.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have won five, drawn thrice, and suffered two losses in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Seagulls have registered five clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Crystal Palace has registered three clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Eagles have won three, drawn two, and suffered five losses in the last 10 matches in all competitions this season.
- Graham Potter’s men have registered more than two goals once in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Roy Hodgson’s side have registered a single away win in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Brighton & Hove Albion Vs. Crystal Palace Head to Head
In the last seven encounters the hosts have managed to win thrice; once in the FA Cup competition and twice in Premier League. In the previous meeting, the pair drew 1-1 in the Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion Team News
Graham Potter’s side will have to play without Solly March with a knock, Adam Webster with an ankle injury, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, ankle injury, Tariq Lamptey hamstring injury, and Florin Andone with the ruptured cruciate ligament.
Crystal Palace Team News
The Eagles have a list of injury concerns, Hodgson will have to make a choice from the remaining squad. The likes of Conor Wickham, Mamadou Sakho, and James Mcarthur are nursing a knock. Nathan Ferguson and Jeffrey Schlupp in the treatment room with a hamstring injury.
Wilfried Zaha and Wayne Hennessey with thigh muscle injuries and all will be out for the clash.
Brighton & Hove Albion Vs. Crystal Palace Prediction.
The Seagulls are unbeaten in the last five Premier League games and are heading into this clash favorites, meanwhile, Crystal Palace want to bounce back to the winning ways after two winless runs.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally and we expect Under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Monday Multi Bets
Osasuna – Sevilla
Tip: Over 1.5
Juventus – Crotone
Tip: Juventus win / Over 2.5
Marítimo – FC Porto
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
MKE Ankaragücü – Çaykur Rizespor
Tip: Over 2.5
Club Brugge – Oud-Heverlee Leuven
Tip: Club Brugge win / Over 2.5