Granada Vs. Barcelona Match preview
Barcelona will take a trip to face Granada for their Laliga’s 18th round on Saturday at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes. These teams are in top ten places, with the host in the 7th spot with twenty-four points accrued from 24 matches while Barcelona is in third position seven points clear ahead of the host and seven points behind the leaders Atletico Madrid.
Nazaries are heading into this match barely three days after registering a 2-1 win away to Cultural Leonesa in Copa del Rey, though they opened their new year match with a 2-0 loss away to Eibar in LaLiga.
On the other hand, Barcelona seems to enjoy this new year welcome after registering two consecutive victories against Huesca and Athletico Bilbao; 1-0 and 3-2 respectively.
- Granada have registered five wins, two draws while suffering three defeats in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Nazaries have registered four clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Barcelona have kept four clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Barca have registered six wins, two draws while suffering two losses in their last ten matches in all competitions.
- Diego Martinez’s side have at least scored more than two goals in two of their last five in matches in all competitions this season.
- Ronald Koeman have registered four away wins in the last five matches in all competition this season.
Granada Vs. Barcelona Match Head to Head
It took Granada six years to register a victory against Barca; the last time they won against the visitors was back in the year 2014 and the latest win record was in 2019 the match that ended 2-0.
In the previous encounter, the match ended 1-0 in favor of Barca in January 2020.
Granada Team News
Domingos will be out for the host for he is serving his suspension. Luis Milla, Darin Machis, Angel Montoro and Neyder Lozano will remain sidelined nursing injuries.
Barcelona Team News
Barca will miss the services of Philippe Coutinho, Sergi Roberto, Gerard Pique, and Ansu Fati are on the treatment table nursing injuries.
Granada Vs. Barcelona Match Prediction.
The return of Lionel Messi has without a doubt improved Barcelona’s performance. The Argentine was in fine form assisting De Jong as the Catalans beat Huesca 1-0.
No doubt Barcelona aim to put more pressure on Athletico and Real Madrid; it is expected for the visitors to carry the day
Goals – Over 2.5
These two teams are not afraid of sending the ball forward and we expect goalkeepers from both ends to have a busy day. Despite all this, we expect more than two goals to be registered in this match therefore over 2.5 markets ascertained by our pundits
Eredivisie Multi Bets
RKC Waalwijk – ADO Den Haag
Tip: Over 2.5
FC Emmen – FC Twente
Tip: Both teams to score
Heracles Almelo – Vitesse
Tip: Over 2.5
FC Utrecht – FC Groningen
Tip: Over 2.5