Fenerbahce vs. Alanyaspor preview
Alanyaspor takes a trip to face Fenerbahce on Thursday night for Super Lig at Sukru Saracoglu Stadium, for the second match in the new year. The visitors are one point behind league leaders Gaziantep Futbol Kulübü and a single point ahead of their host.
This clash is expected to be played in closed doors with no spectators. Sara Kanaryalar is heading into this match with a new year 3-0 victory away to Kasimpasa, while Alanyaspor eased away three consecutive winless streaks with a 3-0 win against Basaksehir FK
The visitors are in the 3rd spot with 30 points accrued from 16 matches while Fenerbahce have one game in hand sitting on 5th with 29 points gathered from 15 games.
- Fenerbahce have registered four clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions.
- The Sara Kanaryalar have scored more than two goals in four of their last five matches in all competitions this season.
- Alanyaspor has picked five wins, a single draw while suffering four defeats in their last ten matches in all competitions.
- The visitors have produced more than two goals in three of their last ten matches in all competitions.
- Fenerbahce have recorded three home wins in their last six matches in all competitions.
- Alanyaspor have managed to register a single away win in the last five Super Lig matches.
Fenerbahce vs. Alanyaspor Head to Head
The last time Fenerbahce registered away against the visitors was back in 2018, where they comfortably beat them 2-0, the latest encounter seeing them share spoils; 1-1 draw.
Fenerbahce vs. Alanyaspor Prediction
It will be a delight for Alanyaspor to go back into their winning ways after struggling during the festive, they will be boasting over the 3-0 win against Istanbul, and therefore the pressure will mount on them for another victory to close leaders. Fenerbahce on the other hand will be looking to grab the three points keeping in mind they have a game at hand.
Goals – Over 2.5
These two teams have occasionally produced more than two goals in their previous encounters; therefore, chances of scoring more than two goals are likely to be recorded.
We expect more goals to be registered in this match therefore over 2.5 markets ascertained by our pundits
Thursday Multi Bets
CD Nacional – Sporting CP
Tip: Over 2.5
Brisbane Roar – Canberra United
Tip: Over 2.5 / Both teams to score
Pafos FC – Olympiakos Nicosia
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Al-Sadd – Al-Sailiya
Tip: Al-Sadd win / Over 2.5
Maccabi Tel Aviv – Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv
Tip: Maccabi win / Over 2.5