West Bromwich Albion Vs. Wolverhampton match preview
Wolverhampton will take a trip to play West Bromwich Albion in the next Premier League tie matchday 34 at The Hawthorns on Monday night.
The Baggies are heading into this match with a 2-2 draw away to Aston Villa, still stuck in the relegation zone with 25 points.
Aston Villa took the lead in the 9th minute through Anwar El Ghazi on a penalty, while Matheus Pereira equalized through a spot-kick in the 23rd minute.
At the start of the second half, Tyrone Mings scored on his own nets in the 47th minute while Keinan Davis equalized in the 90th minute.
Wolves, on the other hand, suffered a 4-0 loss against Burnley remaining with 41 points in the 12th position.
- West Brom have won thrice, drawn four times, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- The Baggies have registered four clean sheets in their last ten matches in the Premier League this season.
- Wolverhampton has registered four clean-sheets in their last ten matches in the Premier League this season.
- Wolves have won four, drawn twice, and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- Sam Allardyce’s men have at least registered more than two goals, four in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- Nuno Espirito Santo’s side have managed two away wins in the last five matches in the Premier League this season.
West Bromwich Albion Vs. Wolverhampton Head to Head
In the last four encounters between the two teams, the Baggies have bagged three wins while their counterpart getting a single consolation. The previous meeting ended 3-2 in favor of Sam Allardyce’s side.
West Bromwich Albion Team News
The host will miss the services of Jonny Otto and Pedro Neto who are out with injury.
Wolverhampton Team News
Kenneth Zohore will not be available for his side with an injury while Robert Snodgrass is doubtful.
West Bromwich Albion Vs. Wolverhampton Prediction
Wolves have never won against the hosts in the last five meetings and they will be looking to register the first win. Meanwhile, West Brom struggling to get out of the relegation zone seem to be an opportunity to leapfrog out of the zone when they meet their opponent.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Monday Multi Bets
Başakşehir FK – MKE Ankaragücü
Tips; Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Kasımpaşa – Alanyaspor
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Fenerbahçe – BB Erzurumspor
Tip: Over 2.5
Gaziantep FK – Sivasspor
Tip: Over 2.5