Crystal Palace Vs. Manchester United match preview
EPL continues in mid-week seeing Crystal Palace prepare to host Manchester United in their next matchday 27 on Wednesday at Selhurst Park.
The Red Devils again suffered another slip in the EPL title race after they were held a barren draw by Chelsea on Sunday evening. United secured a point placing them second with 50 points; 12 behind the league leaders Manchester City.
It seems tricky for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’ss side to close the gap between them and the Citizens.
The Eagles also drew 0-0 against Fulham on the last day of the month earning them 13th spot with 33 points gathered after 26 matches. Roy Hodgson’s side has been struggling since the start of the campaign having only registered only three wins in the last 10 matches.
- Crystal Palace have won three times, drawn twice, and suffered five losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season
- The Eagles have registered three clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Manchester United has registered six clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have won four and drawn five times in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Ole Gunnar’s men have registered more than two goals in four of the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Roy Hodgson’s side have registered a single home win in the last four matches in the Premier League this season.
Crystal Palace Vs. Manchester United Head to Head
In the last four meetings between these teams, the results were witnessed in either side; the Eagles winning twice and United registering two victories as well. The latest results saw a 3-1 in the favor of Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace Team News
Roy Hodgson will select his squad without Nathan Ferguson and Jeffrey Schlupp who are on the treatment table nursing injuries. James MacArthur and Mamadou Sakho with a knock and Wilfried Zaha with a thigh muscle strain.
Manchester United Team News
Manchester United will continue to play without the likes of Edinson Cavani and Donny Van de Beek with a muscle injury, Phil Jones with a knee injury, and Scott MacTominay with a knock.
Crystal Palace Vs. Manchester United Prediction.
United will be aiming to bounce back to their winning ways after a two-draw run in Europa League against Sociedad and in EPL against Chelsea. Crystal Palace on the other hand will be aiming to get at the top ten and keep the history of beating the Red Devils.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect Over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Serie A Multi Bets
Sassuolo – Napoli
Tip: Over 1.5
Atalanta – Crotone
Tip: Over 1.5
Fiorentina – Roma
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Milan – Udinese
Tip: Milan win / Over 2.5