Real Madrid Vs. Real Sociedad preview
Real Madrid prepare to host Real Sociedad in their next La Liga matchday 25 on Monday night at Estadio Alfredo di Stefano.
Los Blancos sit second just three points behind the leaders Atletico Madrid who are 55 points. Real Madrid seems to enjoy their winning streak of five and will be aiming to make it six when they meet their opponent.
The Royals are not badly performing in the domestic League, in the latest encounter having thrashed Deportivo Alaves 4-0, placing them to the fifth spot with 41 points gathered in 24 matches.
Real Sociedad was knocked out of the Europa League after losing 4-0 to Manchester United in the first leg of the round of 32 and the return leg was held a barren draw.
Los Blancos won 1-0 against Atalanta in the first leg of the Champions League round of 16 the return leg scheduled to march 16.
- Real Madrid have won six, drawn once, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Los Blancos have registered five clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Real Sociedad have managed to keep four clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Royals have registered four wins, three draws and suffered two losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Zinedine Zidane’s side have at least registered more than two goals in five of their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Imano Algual’s side have registered two away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad Match Head to Head
In the last four encounters; three LaLiga and a single Copa del Rey, the visitors won 4-3 in Copa del Rey and drew once in LaLiga while the Blancos grabbed two wins in LaLiga games. The previous encounter they drew 0-0 in their domestic League.
Real Madrid Team News
Benzema is in doubt for the clash but he may be risked if need be ahead of Isco or Mariano.
Real Sociedad Team News
Jon Guridi may deputize Mikel Merino who is serving his suspension. Joseba Zalduas’s absence has given Andoni Gorosabel the opportunity to continue his duty at right-back. Aritz Elustondo is on the treatment table nursing an ankle injury.
Carlos Fernandez may see the bench after recovering from a muscle complaint.
Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad Match Prediction
The Zinedine side seems to enjoy their unbeaten run and will be aiming to keep the spirit. On the other hand, Sociedad is unbeaten in the last five League matches.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Monday Multi Bets
SønderjyskE – Lyngby BK
Tip: Both teams to score
Ulsan Hyundai – Gangwon FC
Tip: Ulsan Hyundai win
FK Željezničar – FK Sarajevo
Tip: Both teams to score
Anorthosis Famagusta – Apollon Limassol
Tip: Over 1.5
CFR Cluj – FC Argeş Piteşti
Tip: Cluj win / Over 1.5