Liverpool vs Midtjylland
Liverpool is set to host Danish club FC Midtjylland at Anfield for the Champions League match . With a 1-0 victory over Ajax, Liverpool began their group commitments, while Midtjylland lost 4-0 to Atlanta.
Liverpool was shaken by their star defender Virgil van Dijk’s injury, but the Reds look better than ever with Fabinho deputy right in his place. In the Premier League over the weekend, they followed the victory over Ajax with a hard-fought 2-1 win over Sheffield United. Liverpool have now won six of their nine season competitive matches, drawing two in full-time, and losing only once.
Midtjylland’s defending last week looked achingly poor and well below the standard you’d expect to see at Champions League level, and Liverpool – armed with one of Europe’s most ferocious frontlines – will expect to tear their opponent’s rearguard to shreds.
Main Tip: Liverpool to Win
Liverpool and Midtjylland Match Facts
- Midtjylland conceded four goals at home to Atlanta in their last Champions League outing.
- The Danes conceded a whopping 18 shots and 10 attempts on target against La Dea.
- Liverpool lost just one of their last 18 Champions League home games.
- The Reds scored four or more times in six of those matches.
Head to Head Statistics
- Liverpool have won 10 of their last 12 Champions League home matches, drawing the other two.
- Both teams scored in just five of Liverpool’s last 15 Champions League home matches – after 90 minutes.
- Liverpool have won three of their last four Champions League matches with a clean sheet.
Tips and Odds in Detail
- Liverpool to Win
From the analysis of both teams latest performance and all the factors put into consideration, Liverpool stands a high chance of winning the match. Our best prediction for this match is Liverpool to win.
22bet.co.ke offers the best odds for this prediction 1.12 odds which means that the probability is around 97% that Liverpool will win.
A sports betting fanatic and well versed with the arena of sports in terms of outcome predictions. Gradually manage to get more and more experience in prediction of football events and now working as a freelance consultant. Aside from that, An Android Developer by profession and I source majority of projects from freelance sites. I hope you’ll enjoy my winning tips and predictions