Inter Vs. Atalanta Match preview
All focus will be directed to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza hosting the Monday match between Inter and Atalanta in their next Serie A matchday 26.
Nerazzurri seems to enjoy their current form with a streak of four-win runs, previously registering a 2-1 win away to Parma. Inter are leading in Serie A campaign with 59 points gathered in 25 matches.
The Orobici on the other hand, are coming into this match after thrashing Crotone 5-1 in mid-week placing them in the fourth spot 10 points behind their opponents Inter. Atalanta are doing superbly well in the domestic league and they will be aiming to give their fans another celebration.
- Inter have won seven, drawn once, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Nerazzurri have registered five clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Atalanta have managed to keep three clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Orobici have registered five wins, drawn twice, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Antonio Conte’s side have at least registered more than two goals in the seven of their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Gian Gasperini’s side have registered two away wins in the last three matches in all competitions this season.
Inter Vs. Atalanta Match Head to Head
In the last four encounters between these teams, they have nothing much to show, only three draws and a single win for Inter. There have been six goals scored in these meetings; four for Nerazzurri and two for Atalanta.
In the previous encounter, Inter was held a 1-1 draw away to the visitors.
Inter Team News
Inter boss Antonio Conte will enjoy a wide selection of his squad for he doesn’t seem to have any fitness concern ahead of this clash.
Atalanta Team News
Gian will have to make his selection without Sam Lammers with a shoulder injury, Viktor Kovalenko and Hateboer with ankle problems finally Bosko Sutalo nursing an ankle fracture.
Inter Vs. Atalanta Match Prediction
Atalanta are heading into this match high-spirited after a 5-1 win against Crotone and will be aiming at making their fans have another celebration. On the other hand, inter will be looking to stretch its lead when they welcome their opponent.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Monday Multi Bets
Antalyaspor – Kasımpaşa
Tip: Over 2.5
Trabzonspor – Alanyaspor
Tip: Over 1.5
Göztepe – BB Erzurumspor
Tip: Over 1.5
Hamburger SV – Holstein Kiel
Tip: Both teams to score
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.