England vs Denmark match preview
Wednesday night is set yet to grace another interesting game, England host Denmark at Wembley Stadium. The three Lions will be looking to continue with its streak of victories over Wales and Belgium.
Their win against Belgium on Sunday moved them to the top of the group A2 standings, elsewhere Denmark thrashed Iceland 3-0 in their recent match to their campaign.
Marcus Rashford’s penalty and Mason Mount’s deflected strike earned Gareth Southgate’s men a 2-1 victory.
- England played three European Championship Qualifications winning all others with a huge goal margin.
- The Three Lions have played three UEFA Nation League winning twice, drawn once. Won against Belgium 2-1 and Iceland 1-0.
- Denmark have played three European Championship, Qualification won twice and drawn once.
- Denmark have played three UEFA Nation League games at once, Drawn against England and Lost against Belgium.
- In international friendly games Faroe Islands gave 4-0 win to Denmark, else Luxembourg was a walk over being thrashed 4-0.
Head coach Southgate is set to call Harry Kane to the squad despite Spurs boss Jose Mourinho risking playing him with a minor injury issue.
Mount’s place in the side also at risk should jadon sancho be welcome back.
Recovering from non-coronavirus-related illness Ben Chilwell is back in contention.
Elsewhere Jordan Henderson, depending with his fitness tested, will retain his spot in central midfield.
Pione Sisto is another who is pushing for a conclusion.
Head to head
The pair have been playing historic games of dominating great matches to watch, in their six encounters Stalemate side have won twice, drawn twice, drawn once and thrice.
Southgate’s side have kept three clean sheets in all these six encounters.
At least two goals recorded in their played six matches between the pair.
Only a single game went goalless in their last six encounters.
It is expected to be a tough and interesting match as well as putting up to their history. Our Topbets pundits believe the outcome will be Win for the host with a great margin of goals. Betway is backing the results at odds of 1.72 while 1XBet has 1.80 for the same outcome.
Over 2.5 –1.99 1Xbet odds and 1.86 odds for Betway
Croatia vs. France
Betway is backing France to emerge the winners at a odd of 2.07 while 1Xbet hass 2.18 odds for the same outcome.
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.