Czech Republic Vs. England match preview
Tuesdays’ match of Euro 2020 will see a wrap-up showdown of group stages between the Czech Republic and England at Wembley Stadium.
Both teams will be seeking to reach the knockout round, the National Team got a win and a draw in the two opener games of the campaign.
The first game beat Scotland 2-0, the win that was as a result of Patrick Schick brace in the 42nd minute and 52nd minute of the second half.
Czech Republic is leading in the group table standing, a tie with their opponents in four points with goal difference.
The Three Lions opened the campaign with a narrow 1-0 win against Croatia and in the second games they recorded a barren draw against Scotland.
England did well in the three WC Qualifiers matches winning all against San Marino, Albania and Poland; 5-0, 2-0 and 2-1 respectively.
- Czech Republic have won five, drawn twice and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The National Team have registered three clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- England has registered eight clean-sheets in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Three Lions have won eight, drawn once and suffered a single loss in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Jaroslav Silhavy’s men have at least registered more than two goals, three in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Gareth Southgate’s side have registered a single away win in the last two matches in all competitions this season.
Czech Republic Vs. England Head to Head
These teams have met thrice; once in International Friendly Games and twice in Euro 2019 Qualifiers. Each team grabbing a single win and sharing the spoils in the other match. The previous showdown ended 2-1 in favor of Czech Republic.
Czech Republic Team News
Jaroslav Silhavy’s side seem to have an intact team with only Lukas Provod sidelined with injury.
England Team News
Harry Maguire and Jordan Henderson may be given a nod here after a tireless work out to recover from injury.
Despite Harry Kane playing unexpectedly poorly in the two opener matches this may not give Southgate a reason to bench him. Dean Henderson is out for his team nursing an injury.
Czech Republic Vs. England Prediction
Czech Republic are full of confidence heading into this clash, after starting the campaign in style by beating Scotland 2-0 in the opener and drawing 1-1 against Croatia. Jaroslav Silhavy’s men beat England in Euro Qualifiers therefore they will have nothing to fear come Tuesday.
Meanwhile England will be making remedies of the previous encounters against their opponents aiming to bounce back to their winning ways and the form they enjoyed in WC Qualifiers.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundit.
Other Multi Bets
Jerv – Strommen IF
Tip: Over 2.5
Ullensaker Kisa – Fredrikstad FK
Tip: Over 2.5
Åsane – Sandnes Ulf
Tip: Both teams to score
HamKam – Sogndal IL
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.