Top Ten Betting Fixture
Paris Saint-Germain will take on FC Nantes on Sunday at Bloomfield in the Trophée des Champions.
TopbetsKE will be analyzing all the big leagues across Europe to give our readers possible outcomes and bets to put their money on.
Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Nantes
Nantes and Paris Saint-Germain will face each other on Sunday evening in the Trophée des Champions in Israel.
PSG head to Bloomfield Stadium in Tel Aviv this weekend to take part in the traditional season opener against last year’s surprise Coupe de France winners Nantes.
Mauricio Pochettinho’s men beat Nantes home and away last season in the domestic league with both games ending with a 3-1 scoreline.
At least three goals have been scored in seven of the last eight meetings between the two sides.
Tip: PSG win / Over 2.5
KAS Eupen vs Club Brugge
After claiming all the points in their league opener, Club Brugge will return to action on Sunday against KAS Eupen. Brugge beat RC Genk 3-2 in their first game of the season while KAS Eupen suffered a 3-1 loss to Sporting Charleroi.
At least three goals have been scored in nine of the last ten meetings between the two teams.
Here are our top ten fixtures you can place your bet;
Top Ten selections
- RFC Seraing vs KV Kortrijk – KV Kortrijk Win >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Widzew Łódź vs KS Lechia Gdańsk – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1Xbet
- Molde FK vs Strømsgodset – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- IF Elfsborg vs BK Häcken – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Young Boys vs Grasshopper Club Zürich – Over 2.5 >>> Betway , 1xbet
- FC Hradec Králové vs Slavia Praha – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Hamburger SV II – Holstein Kiel II – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- FC Köln II vs FC Schalke 04 II – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Bryne FK vs SK Brann – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Stabæk Fotball vs Skeid – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
You can also check out our Jackpot predictions here.
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.