West Ham United Vs. Liverpool match preview
West Ham United host Liverpool in London Stadium on Sunday evening in their next Premier League matchday 21. The clash sees 4th and 5th placed teams, where Hammers are two points adrift to the visitors.
The Reds sit Fourth with 37points gathered in 20 matches and 6 points behind league leaders Manchester City. Liverpool are heading into this match after a comfortable 3-1 win over Tottenham on Thursday night.
Hammers narrowly secured a 3-2 win away to Crystal Palace on Tuesday night, the third goal in 65’ from Craig Dawson secured victory for Moyes’ side.
- West Ham United have won six, drawn thrice, and suffered a single loss in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Hammers have registered five clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Liverpool has registered three clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Reds have won four, drawn thrice, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Jürgen Klopp soldiers have registered more than two goals in five of the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- David Moyes’ side have registered three home wins in the last five matches in all competition this season.
West Ham United Vs. Liverpool Head to Head
It was back in 2016, in the FA Cup when the Hammers managed to beat Liverpool in extra time after a 1-1 draw in normal FIFA time. Angelo Ogbonna’s 120′ goal secured a win for Slaven Bilic’s side being the manager that time. The previous encounter game ended 2-1 in favor of the Reds.
West Ham United Team News
The new signing Jesse Lingard, if the process is completed in time, may have his debut in the squad to face Liverpool.
Liverpool Team News
Joel Matip Limped off in half-time in their win against Liverpool and is unavailable for Sunday’s clash.
Fabinho didn’t feature for the Spurs match and still will need an assessment before that match.
West Ham United Vs. Liverpool Prediction
Will David Moyes end the unbeaten record of Liverpool against his team when they meet? West Ham have been in form and may pull a surprise to inconsistent Klopp’s side. Liverpool on the other hand will be eyeing to bounce back to League contest when they meet Hammers.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and there will be no exception over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Serie A Multi Bets
Spezia – Udinese
Tip: Over 2.5
Atalanta – Lazio
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Cagliari – Sassuolo
Tip: Both teams to score
Napoli – Parma
Tip: Napoli win
Roma – Hellas Verona
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.