Elche vs. Real Madrid Match preview
Real Madrid travels to play Elche in their next La Liga match on Wednesday night at Estadio Martinez Valero, Zidane’s side will be looking to make it six La Liga victories in a row.
Los Blancos are in tie with league leaders Atletico Madrid on 32 points sitting second, while Elche currently sit 16th in the table, having picked up 15 points from their 13 matches.
The green-stripped ones coming into this game having recorded a 2-2 draw with Osasuna, while the visitors defeated Granada 2-0.
- Elche FC have registered two wins, five draws while suffering three defeats in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The green-stripped ones have registered a single clean sheet in their last matches in all competitions this season.
- Real Madrid have kept five clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Los Blancos have registered seven wins, a draw, while suffering two losses in their last ten matches in all competitions.
- Elche FC have at least scored more than two goals in three of their last six in matches in all competitions this season.
- Real Madrid have produced more than two goals in three of their last eight matches in all competitions.
Elche FC vs. Real Madrid Match Head to Head
These teams have met only four times in LaLiga matches and Elche have failed to register any win. In the previous encounter, Madrid registered a 2-0 win away to the green-striped ones.
Elche FC Team News
Elche could again miss the services of Omenuke Mfulu against Madrid, while Diego Gonzalez is a doubt with injury, that will give Dani Calvo another start in a defensive spot.
Victor Rodriguez, Pere Milla and Nino all available, but Elche boss is expected to keep most of the players who took part against Osasuna.
Lucas Boye should again feature over Guido Carrillo in the centre-forward position, while Raul Guti in the middle of the park.
Real Madrid Team News
Rodrygo Goes is the only player missing on Madrid side with a hamstring problem. Zidane has an excellent squad. while Luka Modric is likely to return.
Elche FC vs. Real Madrid Match Prediction
Zidane’s side appear to have overcome their early-season troubles. So a comfortable win is inevitable.
Goals – Over 2.5
These two teams are not afraid of sending the ball forward and we expect goalkeepers from both ends to have a busy day.
We expect more than two goals to be registered in this match therefore over 2.5 markets ascertained by our pundits
Wednesday Multi bets
Tottenham – Fulham
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Newcastle United – Liverpool
Tip: Liverpool win / Over 2.5
Vitória SC – FC Porto
Tip: Porto win / Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Atlético Madrid – Getafe
Tip: Atletico Madrid win
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.