Kazakhstan Vs France match preview
France is set to face Kazakhstan on Sunday evening in Group D, matchday 2 of 10 in the World Cup Qualifiers tie.
The Hawks are running poor in their performance, having not registered any win in the last six matches.
The previous encounter saw them lose 2-1 against Lithuania in UEFA Nations League in November 2020.
Les Bleus on the other hand, registered a 1-1 draw against Ukraine in the first game of the group stages but previously in UEFA Nations League they had managed a 4-2 win against Sweden at the end of the year 2020.
France are second in Group D standings with a single point earned after a 1-1 draw in their matchday 1.
- Kazakhstan have won two, drawn twice, and suffered five losses in the last ten matches in all competitions.
- The Hawks have registered three clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions.
- France has registered three clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions.
- Les Bleus have won six, drawn twice, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- Talgat Baisufinov’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five times in the last ten matches in all competitions.
- Didier Deschamps’ side have registered wins in all the last three matches in all competitions.
Kazakhstan Vs France Head to Head
The teams will be making the first meeting they have never met before.
Kazakhstan Vs France Prediction
Kazakhstan will be looking to redeem themselves from their six winless runs when they face their opponents.
Meanwhile, France will be aiming at bouncing back to their winning ways after a 1-1 draw in the opener of the World Cup Qualifiers group stages showdown.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Sunday Multi Bets
Austria – Faroe Islands
Tip: Austria win
Poland – Andorra
Tip: Poland win / Over 2.5
San Marino – Hungary
Tip: Over 2.5
North Macedonia – Liechtenstein
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.