Georgia Vs. Spain match preview
Spain will travel to play Georgia in their next Europe-World Cup Qualifiers tie on Sunday evening in matchday 2 of 10 in group B.
The Crusaders are going into this clash after suffering a 1-0 defeat away to Sweden in the week game 1.
Georgia have not been doing well having six winless runs, closing last years’ activities with a barren draw against Estonia in UEFA Nations League.
La Furia Roja on the other hand recorded a 1-1 draw against Greece in their first game of group B.
At the end of 2020 activities, they thrashed Germany 6-0 in UEFA Nations League, and now they are in the third spot of the group B table standings with a single point.
- Georgia have won twice, drawn four times, and lost three in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- The Crusaders have registered three clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions.
- Spain has registered four clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions.
- La Furia Roja have won three, drawn five, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- Willy Sagnol’s men have at least registered more than two goals, twice in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- Luis Enrique’s side have failed to register a single away win in the last five matches in all competitions.
Georgia Vs. Spain Head to Head
These teams have met thrice, twice in World Cup Qualifiers in 2012 and 2013 recording 1-0 and 2-0 respectively. They then again met in International Friendly Games being the previous encounter recording a 1-0 win in favor of Georgia.
Georgia Vs. Spain Prediction
Georgia will be looking to register their first win after a six winless run when they meet their opponents. Meanwhile, Spain will be aiming at redeeming themselves from a 1-1 draw in the opening of the group stages tie.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Sunday Multi Bets
Kosovo – Sweden
Tip: Sweden win
Bulgaria – Italy
Tip: Over 1.5
Switzerland – Lithuania
Tip: Switzerland win / Over 2.5
Kazakhstan – France
Tip: France win / Over 2.5
Ukraine – Finland
Tip: Ukraine win
Denmark – Moldova
Tip: Denmark win / Over 2.5
Albania – England
Tip: England win
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.