Leeds United Vs. Manchester United match preview
Manchester United will be travelling to Elland Road to play Leeds United in the next Premier League tie match-day 33 on Sunday evening.
The Peacocks are from a 1-1 draw against Liverpool, the Jurgen Klopp’s side took a lead through Sadio Mane in the 31st minute while Diego Llorente equalized in the 87th minute.
The results earned Marcelo Bielsa’s men 10th spot with 46 points gathered in 32 matches.
Meanwhile, the Red Devils are in the second position with 66 points, 11 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
United thrashed Burnley 3-1 on Sunday last weekend, this is after the Ole Gunnars side qualified to Europa League semi-finals on 4-0 aggregate beating Granada home and away.
- Leeds United have won four, drawn twice, and suffered three losses in the last nine matches in Premier League this season.
- The Peacocks have registered two clean sheets in their last nine matches in the Premier League this season.
- Manchester United has registered four clean sheets in their last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have won seven times and suffered a single loss in the last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Marcelo Bielsa’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- Ole Gunnar’s side have managed four away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Leeds United Vs. Manchester United Head to Head
In the last four matches these teams met in four different competitions; FA Cup, EFL Cup, Club Friendly Games, and Premier League. The Red Devils won in three competitions; EFL Cup 3-0, Club Friendly 4-0, Premier League 6-2 their opponent got a single consolation victory in the FA Cup 1-0.
Leeds United Team News
Rafinha is likely to miss out again in the home team, this is after he missed in a 1-1 draw against Liverpool on Monday.
Liam Cooper is still out serving his suspension.
Manchester United Team News
Eric Bailly is back in training and is likely to play for his side, Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof are likely to retain their position.
Leeds United Vs. Manchester United Prediction
The Peacocks are doing great currently having not lost in the last five matches, this is expected to create confidence to avoid the repeat of the previous 6-2 humiliation.
In-form Manchester United is aiming to continue with their winning ways, currently sitting in five victories in a row. Ole Gunnars men will be looking to bag another win and close up on the gap between them and the League leaders.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Sunday Multi Bets
Villarreal – Barcelona
Tip: Over 2.5
Celta Vigo – Osasuna
Tip: Over 1.5
Athletic Bilbao – Atlético Madrid
Tip: Over 1.5
RB Leipzig – VfB Stuttgart
Tip: Leipzig win
Borussia M’gladbach – Arminia Bielefeld
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.