Manchester United Vs. Real Sociedad Match preview
Old Trafford will usher the second leg of the Round of 32 in the Europa League clash between Manchester United and Real Sociedad on Thursday night. In the previous encounter of the first leg round of 32, the Red Devils thrashed their opponents 4-0 step one leg in the round of 16.
United are doing great in the domestic League, last thrashed Newcastle United 3-1 leaving them in the second spot of League table standings 10 points behind the leaders Manchester City who is 59 points.
The Royals are neither doing badly in their domestic league, having 41 points gathered in 24 matches which sees them in the 5th spot of the LaLiga table standings.
In their previous encounter with Deportivo Alaves, they managed a 4-0 victory in LaLiga.
- Manchester United have won five, drawn thrice, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have registered four clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Real Sociedad have managed to keep three clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Royals have registered four wins, two draws and suffered two losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Ole Solskjaer’s side have at least registered more than two goals in five of their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Imano Algual’s side have registered two away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Manchester United Vs. Real Sociedad Match Head to Head
These teams have met thrice; twice in UEFA Champions League back in 2013, first and second leg the match that ended 1-0 in favor of United and 0-0 respectively. In the previous encounter, Manchester United won 4-0 in the first leg of the round of 32 at Juventus Center.
Manchester United Team News
Boss Ole Solskjaer may consider the following on Thursday; Dean Henderson, Alex Telles, Eric Bailly, Axel Tuanzebe, Brandon Williams, and Juan Mata. Paul Pogba and Scott MacTominay are unlikely to feature sidelined with injuries. Harry Maguire will miss here with bookings.
Real Sociedad Team News
David Silva and Adnan Januzaj are likely to start while Portu will also push for the start.
Manchester United Vs. Real Sociedad Match Prediction
The Royals find themselves in very tricky situations after a 4-0 defeat in the first leg, overturning this will need extra effort, do they have the capacity and able players to go for it?
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Europa League Multi Bets
Roma – Sporting Braga
Tip: Roma win / Over 2.5
Milan – FK Crvena zvezda
Tip: Milan win / Over 2.5
Leicester City – Slavia Praha
Tip: Leicester win
Villarreal – Red Bull Salzburg
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.