Belgium Vs. Wales match preview
Belgium will prepare to welcome Wales in their game week 1 of 10 in World Cup Qualifiers in the group stage –group E on Wednesday night.
The Red Devils last played last November 2020 UEFA Nations League, where they encountered Denmark and England. Belgium registered victories in both meetings against both teams; 2-0 and 4-2 respectively.
On the other hand, the Cymru also had two showdowns in November of 2020, winning against Ireland and Finland; 1-0 and 3-1 respectively in UEFA Nations League.
- Belgium have won five, drawn twice, and lost once in the last eight matches in all competitions.
- The Red Devils have registered six clean-sheets in their last eight matches in all competitions.
- Wales has registered six clean-sheets in their last eight matches in all competitions.
- The Cymru have won five, drawn twice, and suffered a single loss in the last eight matches in all competitions.
- Roberto Martinez’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five times in the last eight matches in all competitions.
- Ryan Giggs’ side have registered two away wins in the last four matches in all competitions.
Belgium Vs. Wales Head to Head
These teams have met five times; twice in the World Cup Qual. UEFA, twice in European Championship, Qualification, and once in European Championship. In the previous showdown, Wales managed to grab a 3-1 victory over Belgium.
Belgium Team News
Romelu Lukaku is set to miss the Wales tie as he isn’t allowed to travel out of Italy after Inter Milan reported cases of coronavirus. However, Roberto Martinez named the Belgian in the team but says he might not play.
Wales Team News
Midfielder Aaron Ramsey is out of the clash after picking up a thigh injury while playing for Juventus.
Belgium Vs. Wales Prediction
Both teams have performed well in recent encounters and will be aiming at making a lead in this tie. The Red Devils will use their home advantage and their great squad while Wales will be confident with their latest performance record.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Wednesday Multi Bets
Omiya Ardija – Kyoto Sanga FC
Tip: Over 1.5
Malta – Russia
Tip: Russia win
Portugal – Azerbaijan
Tip: Portugal win / Over 2.5
Serbia – Ireland
Tip: Serbia win / Over 2.5
Latvia – Montenegro
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.