Borussia M’gladbach Vs. Manchester City Match preview
Manchester City will take on Borussia M’gladbach on Wednesday in the Champions League clash at Puskas Arena.
The Citizens seem to enjoy their domestic League, leading with 59 points, ten points adrift to second-place Manchester United who ties points with Leicester City.
Man City are heading to this showdown after a 1-0 win away to Arsenal, the lone goal netted by Raheem Sterling in the second minute after kickoff.
The Die Fohlen on the other hand, are having three winless runs and will be aiming to end it. They lost 2-1 against FSV Mainz 05 in the Bundesliga campaign, the defeat that left them 8th in the table standings with 33 points gathered in 22 matches.
- Borussia M’gladbach have won five, drawn thrice, and suffered two losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Die Fohlen have registered three clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Manchester City have managed to keep six clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Citizens have registered wins in all the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Pep Guardiola’s side have at least registered more than two goals in the six of their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Marco Rose’s side have registered three home wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Borussia M’gladbach Vs. Manchester City Match Head to Head
The teams have met four times, the visitors dominating the encounters by three times winning and a single 1-1 draw which was registered in the latest encounter.
Borussia M’gladbach Team News
Marco Rose will select his squad leaving out Torben Musel’s nursing injury, Famana Quizera with a shoulder injury, and Mamadou Doucoure with a knock all are unlikely to feature.
Manchester City Team News
The Citizens will play without the services of Nathan Ake with a hamstring injury, Scott Carson with virus infection, Philipe Sandler who underwent knee surgery, and IIkay Gundogan nursing groin strain. Their services will be missed here.
Borussia M’gladbach Vs. Manchester City Match Prediction
The England side are doing very well in their domestic league and in the other competitions, we expected the Citizens are coming here with their spirit high to continue with their winning ways. On the other hand, Borussia M’gladbach are aiming at ending their winless run with this showdown.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Wednesday Multi bets
Barnsley – Stoke City
Tip: Over 2.5 / Both teams to score
Brentford – Sheffield Wednesday
Tip: Brentford win / Over 2.5
Swansea City – Coventry City
Tip: Over 1.5
Blackburn Rovers – Watford
Tip: Over 1.5
Bournemouth – Cardiff City
Tip: Over 1.5
Akhisarspor – İstanbulspor
Tip: Istanbulspor win / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.