Nottingham Forest vs Derby County
Nottingham Forest is set to host Derby County this Friday night for the championship. The Rams are above the relegation zone by just a point this is after losing five games and a draw in one game.
Despite their horrific start, Derby have not been hammered entirely with just losing 3 matches by 1 goal. As for Nottingham, their first win this season against Blackburn Rovers last weekend, they are in the better side going into this tussle.
Similar to Derby, Forest are just above the relegation zone, as Chris Hughton’s men occupy the 20th spot, just above Derby’s 21st place. However, given how the North East outfit have merely just lost one game less and instead drawn it, there is barely a separation between these two strugglers in the second tier.
Main Tip: Nottingham Forest to Win
Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Match Facts
- Derby have won just seven of their 26 away matches in the Championship since the start of last season.
- Forest have emerged victorious in three of the last four meetings with Derby.
- Derby are without a win here in eight attempts since 2012 and have lost the last three without scoring.
Nottingham Latest Results
- Nottingham has won 1 match, drawn 2 and lost 4 out of their last 6 matches.
- Out of the 6 matches, they have scored 3 goals in total.
Derby Latest Results
- Derby has won 1 match and lost 5 out of 6 of their last matches.
- Out of the 6 matches they have scored 3 goals in total.
Tips and Odds in Detail
- Nottingham Forest to Win
From the analysis of the latest results, Nottingham Forest stands a high chance of winning the match. Our best prediction for this match is Nottingham to win.
Betika offers the best odds for this prediction. 2.00 odds which means that the probability is around 56% that Nottingham will win.
A sports betting fanatic and well versed with the arena of sports in terms of outcome predictions. Gradually manage to get more and more experience in prediction of football events and now working as a freelance consultant. Aside from that, An Android Developer by profession and I source majority of projects from freelance sites. I hope you’ll enjoy my winning tips and predictions