Lazio Vs. Bayern Munich match preview
Lazio prepare to take on Bayern Munich on Tuesday in the Champions League round of 16 tie at Stadio Olimpico.
The Eagles are heading into this clash after a 1-0 win over Sampdoria in a Serie A encounter, a lone goal netted by Luis Alberto in the 24th Minute was enough for Simone Inzaghi’s side. Lazio are in 4th place with 43, seven points behind leaders Inter in the Serie A campaign.
The Bavarians on the other hand seem to slip from their excellent form, currently having two winless runs. On Saturday they lost 2-1 at the hands of Eintracht Frankfurt in a Bundesliga meeting. Bayern Munich are leading the Bundesliga campaign with 49 points.
- Lazio have won eight and suffered two losses in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Eagles have registered four clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Bayern Munich has registered five clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Bavarians have won seven, drawn once, and suffered two losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Hans-Dieter Flick’s men have registered more than two goals in six of the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Simone Inzaghi’s side have registered wins in all last six home matches in all competitions this season.
Lazio Vs. Bayern Munich Head to Head
These teams have never met before it will be the first encounter.
Lazio Team News
Lazio will have to play without Andreas Pereira who is recovering from fever, Stefan Radu with an Inguinal hernia, Thomas Strakosha with a knee problem, and Luiz Felipe with ankle surgery.
Bayern Munich Team News
Boss Hans-Dieter Flick is expected to mention the squad without, Serge Gnabry with pulled hamstring at the adductors, Thomas Muller and Benjamin Pavard both tested positive with covid-19, Douglas Costa with a hairline crack in the foot, and Corentin Tolisso with the torn tendon.
Lazio Vs. Bayern Munich Prediction.
These teams are all in-form and it is expected to have an entertaining showdown, whereby it is expected each team is aiming to progress in the next stage.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally and we expect Under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Championship Multi Bets
Birmingham City – Norwich City
Tip: Over 1.5
Derby County – Huddersfield Town
Tip: Under 2.5
Middlesbrough – Bristol City
Tip: Middlesbrough win
Luton Town – Millwall
Tip: Over 1.5
Rotherham United – Nottingham Forest
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.