West Ham United vs Arsenal match preview
Arsenal will travel to London Stadium to take on West Ham United in their next Premier League assignment. Arsenal’s run of five games without a loss in all competitions came to an end on Thursday night after losing 1-0 to Olympiacos in the Europa League.
Despite the loss, the Gunners progressed to the quarter-finals of the Europa League with a 3-2 aggregate and have been drawn to Slavia Prague in the next round.
Meanwhile, West Ham lost 1-0 to Manchester United in the Premier League over the weekend and will be keen to bounce back ahead of the London derby.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in 25 of their last 27 matches against West Ham United in all competitions.
- West Ham United have won five of their last 6 home Premier League matches.
- The Hammers have kept three clean sheets in their last eight matches in all competitions.
- The Gunners have failed to keep a single clean sheet in their last eight matches in all competitions.
- Arsenal are 10th on the log with 41 points, seven behind West Ham who are in the fifth position,
- Mikel Arteta’s men have picked four wins out of the last eight matches in all competitions.
West Ham United vs Arsenal Head to Head
The Hammers have managed to beat Arsenal once in their last six Premier League encounters. In the first leg of this season’s clash, the Gunners beat West Ham 2-1 a the Emirates and will be keen to complete a double this Sunday.
West Ham United Team News
Jesse Lingard is set to return for the hosts after missing the defeat to his parent club Manchester United over the weekend.
Angelo Ogbonna and Andriy Yamorlenko are also on the sidelines through injuries.
Arsenal Team News
Winger Willian could miss the away trip as he is suffering from a calf injury. The Brazilain wasn’t part of the team that lost 1-0 to Olympiacos on Thursday.
Bukayo Saka, who was also absent could return to the club’s starting XI.
West Ham United vs Arsenal Prediction
David Moyes’ men have been struggling against Arsenal in recent meetings with the hosts managing to secure a win back in 2019, the only in last six encounters.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Sunday Multi Bets
Getafe – Elche CF
Tip: Over 1.5
Valencia – Granada
Tip: Over 2.5
Atlético Madrid – Deportivo Alavés
Tip: Madrid win / Over 1.5
Real Sociedad – Barcelona
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.