Fortuna Dusseldorf Vs. VFL Bochum match preview
VFL Bochum will travel to take on Fortuna Dusseldorf in the next Bundesliga tie on Monday night at Merkur Spiel-Arena.
The Flingeraner are struggling to get back into the form after witnessing poor performance since the start of the campaign.
The Fortuna are coming into this match after a barren draw away to SV Sandhausen last weekend Saturday on 13th March, leaving them at 6th position with 40 points after 25 games.
Die Unabsteigbaren are sitting second with 48 points gathered after 25 matches, just one point behind the League leaders HSV.
VFL Bochum suffered a 2-0 to Hamburger SV in Bundesliga 2, the visitors took lead through Amadou Onana before Danny Blum for Thomas Reis’s side got a straight red card after a dangerous foul.
- Fortuna Dusseldorf have won thrice, drawn four times, and lost thrice in the last ten matches in Bundesliga 2 this season.
- The Flingeraner have registered three clean sheets in their last ten matches in Bundesliga 2 this season.
- VFL Bochum has registered two clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Die Unabsteigbaren have won five times, drawn once, and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Uwe Rosler’s men have at least registered more than two goals, six times in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Thomas Reis’ side have registered two away wins in the last six matches in all competitions this season.
Fortuna Dusseldorf Vs. VFL Bochum Head to Head
In the last four matches, there have been four red-cards issued; each team two red-cards in different various meetings.
VfL Bochum have managed to bag two wins while their opponent registering victory once. The previous encounter Die Unabsteigbaren have trashed their opponent 5-0 in Bundesliga 2.
Fortuna Dusseldorf Team News
The hosts are currently fit with no injury report so far.
VFL Bochum Team News
Bochum will have to play without Vasilios Lampropoulos who is nursing muscle injury and Simon Zoller who is in Muscular problems.
Fortuna Dusseldorf Vs. VFL Bochum Prediction
The host will have to fight the ambitious Bochum who will be aiming at getting at top of the table standings.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Monday Multi Bets
Albacete Balompié – FC Cartagena
Tip: Over 1.5
SC Cambuur – FC Eindhoven
Tip: Over 1.5
Melbourne City – Central Coast Mariners
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Penafiel – Casa Pia
Tip: Both teams to score
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.