Bayern München Vs. Bayer 04 Leverkusen match preview
Bayern Munich will be hosting Bayer 04 Leverkusen in the next Bundesliga tie matchday 30 on Tuesday at Allianz Arena.
The Bavarians are heading into this match with a 3-2 away to VFL Wolfsburg in Bundesliga stretching their lead to 68 points.
Bayern Munchen were knocked off the UEFA Champions League after they lost 3-2 in the first leg of the quarter-finals, though in the return-leg they managed a 1-0 win making it 3-3 in aggregate.
Paris Saint Germain proceeded to semi-final through away goal rule.
Die Werkself are in fifth place with 47 points gathered in 29 matches, this is after a 3-0 victory against 1 FC Koln.
- Bayern Munich have won seven times, drawn once, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Bavarians have registered three clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen has registered three clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Die Werkself have won three, drawn twice, and suffered five losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Hans-Dieter Flick’s men have at least registered more than two goals, six in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Hannes Wolf’s side have managed a single away win in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Bayern München Vs. Bayer 04 Leverkusen Head to Head
In the last four matches, these teams have met thrice in Bundesliga and once in DFB Pokal. The Bavarians won twice in Bundesliga and in the DFB Pokal, while Leverkusen got a single consolation. The previous meeting ended 2-1 in the favor of the Bavarians.
Bayern München Team News
The Bavarians will be playing without quite a number of players who are reported with injuries. Robert Lewandowski (stretched ligament), Niklas Sule (torn muscle fibre), Corentin Tolisso (torn tendon), and Serge Gnabry (coronavirus).
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Team News
There no fitness concern reported so far as they face Bayern Munchen.
Bayern München Vs. Bayer 04 Leverkusen Prediction
Leverkusen are full of confidence after thrashing Koln 3-0 in the latest encounter and they are aiming to continue with the winning ways. Meanwhile, the Bundesliga leaders are aiming to stretch further their lead yet another win when they meet their opponents.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Betway are backing the market with 1.38 while 1XBet is placing odds at 1.41.
Tuesday Multi Bets
1. FC Köln – RB Leipzig
Tip: Both teams to score
Bayern München – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Eintracht Frankfurt – FC Augsburg
Tip: Over 2.5
Hatayspor – Antalyaspor
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.