Brighton & Hove Albion Vs. Newcastle United Match preview
Newcastle United travel to face Brighton & Hove Albion in their next Premier League fixture on Saturday night at American Express Community Stadium.
The Seagulls are heading into this showdown after a 2-1 win away to Southampton placing them at 16th spot with 29 points after 28 matches.
The Magpies, on the other hand, are breathing under the Brighton neck, just one point behind them.
Newcastle United are just two points outside the relegation zone in the 17th position and will be aiming to stretch outside the relegation zone.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have won three times, drawn thrice, and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Seagulls have registered four clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Newcastle United have managed to keep two clean sheets in their last ten matches in the Premier League this season.
- The Magpies have registered two wins, three draws and suffered five losses in the last ten matches in the Premier League this season.
- Graham Potter’s side have at least registered more than two goals, three times in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Steve Bruce’s side have registered a single away win in the last five matches in the Premier League this season.
Brighton & Hove Albion Vs. Newcastle United Match Head to Head
In the last four encounters, these teams registered three draws and a single win recorded by the Magpies. The previous meeting saw a 3-0 win in favor of Brighton.
Brighton & Hove Albion Team News
There is a lone injury concern reported for Graham Potter’s side involving Solly March with a knock.
Newcastle United Team News
Steve Bruce will have to make his selection without the likes of Allan Saint-Maximin with a groin injury, Miguel Almiron, and Fabian Schar both with a knee injury.
Callum Wilson will be out with a hamstring injury.
Brighton & Hove Albion Vs. Newcastle United Match Predictions
The Seagulls seem to enjoy their win away to Southampton and will be aiming to offer their fans another celebration. Meanwhile, Newcastle will be looking at making their first win after five winless runs.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally, we expect Under 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Saturday Multi Bets
Waasland-Beveren – Sint-Truidense VV
Tip: Over 1.5
Gençlerbirliği – Kasımpaşa
Tip: Over 1.5
LASK – Red Bull Salzburg
Tip: Over 2.5
NK Slaven Belupo – NK Istra 1961
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.