Fulham Vs. Manchester United Match preview
League leaders Manchester United travel to Craven Cottage in the mid-week to play Fulham, yet another EPL task barely three days after their showdown on Sunday evening against Liverpool. The Red Devils missed several chances that they could extend the lead at the summit, only to register a barren draw at Anfield. Man United still leads with 37 points, the Pep Guardiola side breathing under their necks two points behind.
On the other hand, Fulham lost 1-0 to Chelsea on Saturday, the Cottagers played one man less after Antonee Robinson was shown a straight red card. Mason Mount’s goal in 78’ secured a win for Lampard’s side which seemed to struggle without ideas. Fulham were pushed down to the relegation zone with 12 points gathered in 17 matches sitting in 18th position.
- Fulham have registered a single win, drawn five times, and suffered two defeats in their last eight matches in all competition this season.
- The Cottagers have registered three clean sheets in their last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Manchester United have kept five clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Red Devils have registered seven wins, two draws while suffering a single loss in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- Ole Gunnars’ side have at least registered more than two goals in the four of their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Scott Parker’s side have failed to register a single home win in the last four matches in the Premier League this season.
Fulham Vs. Manchester United Match Head to Head
The last time Fulham grabbed a victory against Manchester United was back in 2009 in the Premier League, the match that ended 2-0; the Red Devils playing two men less. In the latest encounter, Manchester United won 3-0 away to the Cottagers.
Fulham Team News
Antonee Robinson is out of the clash as he is suspended following a red card he picked during Fulham’s 1-0 defeat to Chelsea on Sunday.
Mario Lemina, Tom Cairney, Terence Kongolo, and Aleksandar Mitrovic are all injury concerns for the home side.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek is available after missing Fulham’s defeat to parent club Chelsea at the weekend.
Manchester United Team News
Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo will continue to be on the sidelines with injuries as well as Facundo Pellistri .
No other injury concern for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men ahead of the away trip.
Fulham Vs. Manchester United Match Prediction
The in-form Manchester United still feels confident despite drawing 0-0 away to Anfield and will be looking to put the pace and increase the lead, therefore the visitors are clear the favorites going into this match. Fulham according to statistics it’s a decade since they beat the Red Devils.
Goals – Over 2.5
These teams have been registering a couple of goals occasionally and there will be no difference in this one. Over 2.5 markets is a take for our pundits.
Bundesliga Multi Bets
FC Schalke 04 – 1. FC Köln
Tip: Over 1.5
FC Augsburg – Bayern München
Tip: Munich win / Over 2.5
RB Leipzig – 1. FC Union Berlin
Tip: Leipzig win / Over 2.5
SC Freiburg – Eintracht Frankfurt
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.