Lazio Vs. Torino match preview
Lazio will be welcoming Torino in their next Serie A, tie match-day 36 on Tuesday at Stadio Olimpico night.
The Eagles lost 2-0 away to Roma in Saturday’s meeting, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pedro netted home in 42 and 78th minute. Francesco Acerbi was sent off after he was shown a second yellow in the 87th minute reducing the visitors to ten-man.
Lazio are in form after losing only three times in the last ten matches and they are now in the sixth spot with 67 points gathered after 36 matches.
The Maroons meanwhile are trailing in 17th place with 35 points after thirty-six games and heading into this match with a 4-1 defeat away to Spezia.
- Lazio have won seven and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in Serie A, this season.
- The Eagles have registered four clean-sheets in their last ten matches in Serie A, this season.
- Torino has registered two clean sheets in the last ten matches in Serie A, this season.
- The Maroons have won thrice, drawn thrice, and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in Serie A, this season.
- Simeon Inzaghi’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five in the last ten matches in Serie A, this season.
- Davide Nicola’s side have managed a single away win in the last five matches in Serie A, this season.
Lazio Vs. Torino Head to Head
In the last five league encounters, Torino have managed to win once while Lazio registering three wins and a draw. The previous meeting ended 4-3 in favor of Simeon Inzaghi’s side.
Lazio Team News
The Eagles will miss the services of Wesly Hoedt, Djavan Anderson, Francescon Acerbi, and Marie Manila who are serving their suspension.
Torino Team News
Nicola Murru will be out with thigh problems, Amer Gojak (lumbago), Vanja Milinkovic Savic (ankle problems), and Armando Izzo (muscular Problems) all will be sidelined.
Lazio Vs. Torino Prediction
The Eagles are still looking to close up to the fifth position with a win here. The hosts here will be looking to bounce back after the 2-0 defeat against Roma on a weekend. Meanwhile, the struggling Torino who are running on a three winless streak are aiming to grab something here. They were thrashed 4-1 away to Spezia and are expected to redeem themselves from such defeat.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Premier League Multi bets
Manchester United – Fulham
Tip: Man United win / Over 2.5
Southampton – Leeds United
Tip: Over 2.5
Brighton & Hove Albion – Manchester City
Tip: Manchester City win / Over 2.5
Chelsea – Leicester City
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.