Napoli Vs. Inter match preview
Napoli will play host to Inter in the next Serie A tie matchday 31 on Sunday night at Estadio Diego Armando Maradona.
Gli Azzurri are heading into this match after a 2-0 win away to Sampdoria, the results placing them in fifth place with 59 points after 30 matches.
Nerazzurri on the other hand, are still leading with 74 points gathered after 30 matches. Inter are in-form for they have won in all the last nine matches, the latest being a 1-0 victory over Cagliari.
- Napoli have won seven times, drawn once and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Gli Azzurri have registered four clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Inter has registered five clean-sheets in their last nine matches in Serie A, this season
- Nerazzurri have won in all nine matches in Serie A encounters this season.
- Genaro Gattuso’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Antonio Conte’s side have managed to win in all four away matches in Serie A, this season.
Napoli Vs. Inter Head to Head
In the last four encounters, these pairs have met twice in Coppa Italia and twice in Serie A. Inter have bagged wins in all Serie A, meetings while Napoli registering a 1-0 as a lone win in Coppa Italia, drawing once. The last encounter ended 1-0 in favor of Nerazzurri against ten-man Gli Azzurri.
Napoli Team News
Napoli will be playing without David Ospina (muscle injury) and Faouzi Ghoulam (cruciate ligament rupture). Lozano will not be able to feature since he is serving his suspension.
Inter Team News
Aleksandar Kolarov will be out due to muscle fatigue.
Napoli Vs. Inter Prediction
Both teams are in form and the fans are waiting for the match with lots of expectation from both sides. The last time Napoli won against the visitors was back in 2019 in this tournament and a match is expected in this showdown.
Inter are looking to continue with its winning ways while Gli Azzurri is aiming at earning its fans another celebration.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Sunday Multi Bets
Milan – Genoa
Tip: Over 2.5
Atalanta – Juventus
Tip: Both teams to score
Bologna – Spezia
Tip: Over 2.5
Torino – Roma
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.