Borussia Dortmund Vs. Werder Bremen match preview
Werder Bremen will be traveling on Sunday to play against the home team Borussia Dortmund in the next Bundesliga tie at Signal Iduna Park.
BVB were edged out in the Champions League contest after they suffered a 2-1 defeat over Manchester City in the mid-week.
Previously Edin Terzic men had won 3-2 away to VFB Stuttgart in Bundesliga, the results that saw them in fifth place with 46 points after 28 matches.
Die Werderaner won 1-0 away to SSV Jahn Regensburg in DFB Pokal, last got a disappointing 4-1 loss against RB Leipzig in Bundesliga.
- Borussia Dortmund have won thrice, drawn twice, and suffered four losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- BVB have registered two clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Werder Bremen has registered a single clean sheet in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Die Werderaner have won thrice, drawn once, and suffered five losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Edin Terzic’s men have at least registered more than two goals, seven times in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Florian Kohfeldt’s side have registered two away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Borussia Dortmund Vs. Werder Bremen Head to Head
In the last four meetings, these teams featured in two competitions; thrice in Bundesliga and once in DFB Pokal.
BVB have managed to bag two wins in Bundesliga, while their counterpart getting a single consolation win in DFB Pokal and drew once. The previous encounter ended 2-1 in favor of Borussia Dortmund.
Borussia Dortmund Team News
BVB have a quite number of injury concerns involving; Jadon Sancho (torn muscle bundle), Marcel Schmelzer (knee surgery), Thomas Delaney (Achilles tendon problems), Axel Witsel (Achilles tendon rupture), and Dan-Axel Zagadou (knee surgery).
Werder Bremen Team News
Boss Florian Kohfeldt will make his selection without Nick Woltemade (ruptured lateral collateral ligament) Ludwig Augustinsson (thigh muscle strain), Omer Toprak (torn muscle fiber), Luca Plogmann (patella rupture), and Niclas Fullkrug (fractured toe).
Borussia Dortmund Vs. Werder Bremen Prediction
Werder Bremen have run in four winless streaks in this tournament and will be aiming to get something here. On the other hand, Borussia Dortmund will be looking to earn their fans another celebration after a 3-2 win against VFB Stuttgart.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Sunday Multi Bets
Real Betis – Valencia
Tip: Over 1.5
Cádiz – Celta Vigo
Tip: Over 1.5
Borussia Dortmund – Werder Bremen
Tip: Over 2.5
Arsenal – Fulham
Tip: Arsenal win / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.