Arsenal Vs. Olympiacos match preview
Olympiacos will be traveling to play Arsenal in the second leg of the Round of 16 in the Europa League on Thursday night at Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners registered a 3-1 win over Olympiacos in the first leg of the round of 16 and seems to enjoy their current form as they are heading to this crunchy showdown.
Arsenal won 2-1 against ten-man Tottenham Hotspurs in the Premier League on Sunday placing them in the 10th spot with 41 points after 28 matches.
The Thrylos on the other hand, are heading into this match with a 3-1 victory over AE Larisa in the Super League. Olympiacos are performing well in the domestic League, leading with 67 points after 26 games played.
- Arsenal have won five times, drawn twice, and suffered two losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Gunners have failed to register any clean-sheet in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Olympiacos have managed to keep a single clean sheet in their last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- The Thrylos have registered four wins, two draws and suffered two losses in the last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Mikel Arteta’s side have at least registered more than two goals, five times in their last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Pedro Martins’ side have registered two away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Arsenal Vs. Olympiacos Match Head to Head
The teams have met eleven times, eight in UEFA Champions League and thrice in UEFA Europa League. In the last four encounters, Arsenal have managed to bag three wins while Olympiacos once. The previous encounter saw a 3-1 victory in favor of the Arteta side.
Arsenal Team News
Boss Arteta seems to enjoy the selection of his squad owing to a fully healthy squad, currently no reported case of injury.
Olympiacos Team News
Pedro Martins will have to play without Ousseynou Ba who is nursing a back injury.
Avraam Papadopoulos is sidelined with adductor problems.
Marios Vrousai is out with torn meniscus and Ruben Semedo will be unavailable with a medial collateral ligament knee injury.
Arsenal Vs. Olympiacos Match Predictions
The Gunners have successfully set a foot in front in a 3-1 win against the visitor in the round of
16 in this campaign, meanwhile Olympiacos are aware of the task ahead of them and they have to strategize on the come and create chances to carry the day.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Thursday Multi Bets
KMSK Deinze – RWD Molenbeek
Tip: Over 1.5
Hà Nội – Thanh Hóa
Tip: Over 1.5
CSKA Sofia – Botev Vratsa
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.