AC Milan Vs. Manchester United match preview
Premier League side Manchester United prepare to meet Italian club AC Milan in their second leg of the Round of 16 in the Europa League at Giuseppe Meazza on Thursday night.
The Rossoneri held United a 1-1 draw away at Theatre of Dreams, Amad Diallo put the host into the lead at the 60th minute only Simon Kjaer equalized it in the added time.
AC Milan are heading into this match with a disappointing 1-0 defeat against Napoli in the Serie A tie putting them nine points behind leaders Inter Milan who are 65 points.
The Red Devils are sitting second after a 1-0 win over West Ham United with 57 points gathered after 28 matches.
- Milan have won twice, drawn four times, and lost thrice in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Rossoneri have registered a single clean-sheet in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Manchester United has registered six clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have won four times and drawn five in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Stefano Pioli’s men have at least registered more than two goals thrice in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Ole Gunnar’s side have registered two away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Milan Vs. Manchester United Head to Head
The last four meetings have involved three campaigns, UEFA Champions League, International Champions League, and UEFA Europa League. Twice in ICP and other once; United have registered three wins while Milan failed to register any win.
In the previous encounter, they drew 1-1 in the UEFA Europa League.
Milan Team News
Milan will miss the services of Ismael Bennacer with a muscle injury, Zlatan Ibrahimovic with tears in the abductor’s muscle, and Mario Mandzukic.
Manchester United Team News
The London side will have to play without Edison Cavani with a knock, Phil Jones with a knee injury, and Donny van de Beek with a muscle injury.
Milan Vs. Manchester United Prediction
The Red Devils allowed an important away goal against Milan and will be looking to redeem themselves therefore, the Stefano side will have it tough in the hands of Ole Gunnar men.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Thursday Multi Bets
GNK Dinamo Zagreb – Tottenham
Tip: Tottenham double chance, Over 1.5
Molde FK – Granada
Tip: Molde over 1.5
Shakhtar Donetsk – Roma
Tip: Roma win/ Over 1.5
Rangers – Slavia Praha
Tip: Over 1.5
Villarreal – Dynamo Kyiv
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.