Arsenal FC Vs. Newcastle United Match preview
Newcastle United travel to Emirates Stadium to play Arsenal on Monday night in their next Premier League fixture. The Gunners are heading into this match following a disappointing barren draw against Crystal palace on Thursday, they sit in 11th spot with 24 points gathered in 18 matches.
Meanwhile, Newcastle are in 15th place with 19 points from simple 17 matches, heading into this clash after suffering a 1-0 defeat away to Sheffield United on Tuesday at Bramall lane. A penalty in the second-half from Billy Sharp secured a win for the blades.
- Arsenal FC have registered five wins, drawn twice and suffered three defeats in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Gunners have registered four clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Newcastle United have kept a single clean sheet in their last nine matches in all competition this season.
- The Magpies have registered a single win, two draws while suffering six losses in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Mikel Arteta’s side have at least registered more than two goals in five of their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Steve Bruce’s have failed to register a single away win in the last four matches in all competition this season.
Arsenal Vs. Newcastle United Match Head to Head
The hosts have been winning against the Magpies; the last time Newcastle United registered a victory was back in 2018 the match that ended 2-0, but the latest encounter was in FA Cup which ended in a 0-0 draw forcing for extra-time. Emile Smith Rowe and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang ensured the Gunners’ progress to the next stage with their 109’ and 117’ goals.
Arsenal FC Team News
The Scottish Left-back Kieran Tierney will miss in action for the Gunners with an injury. Gabriel Martinelli and Pablo Mari are in doubt for the clash because they are still in the treatment room.
Newcastle United Team News
Ryan Fraser is missing out as he is serving his suspension, Jamaal Lascelles, Jonjo Shelvey, Allan SAin-Maximin, and Paul Dummett are doubtful.
Arsenal FC Vs. Newcastle United Match Prediction
Arsenal rescued themselves from the relegation scare, the inclusion of Emile Smith in the midfield seems to yield some positive results and proved crucial despite them being at the 11th spot. The Magpies on the other hand got a disappointing 1-0 to Sheffield United which placed them in 15th place. Any other poor results will push them straight to relegation. It will be a tough and tricky showdown between the pair.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams are under pressure, to redeem themselves from concurring poor performances Arsenal want to enter the top ten while Magpies are afraid of dropping to relegation. Therefore, no team will take chances, and any mistake any team can capitalize, therefore under 2.5 markets ascertained by our pundits
Monday Multi Bets
Cagliari – AC Milan
Tip: AC Milan / Over 1.5
Fenerbahçe – MKE Ankaragücü
Tip: Fenerbahce win
Hamburger SV – VfL Osnabrück
Tip: Over 2.5
Doxa Katokopias – AEK Larnaca
Tip: Larnaca win
Jong FC Utrecht – Jong Ajax
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Jong PSV Eindhoven – NAC Breda
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.