Denmark Vs. Belgium match preview
Denmark will be playing against Belgium in the second-match of Euro 2020 on Thursday evening at Parken.
Dynamite kicked off the WC Qualifiers superbly by winning all the three scheduled matches against Israel, Moldova and Austria; 2-0, 8-0 and 4-0 respectively.
Denmark had to deal with uncertainty with their key player Christian Eriksen collapsing following a heart attack. As a result, this lowered their spirit, suffering a 1-0 defeat against Finland.
Red Devils on the other hand, started the campaign in style after beating Russia 3-0 the results earning them a lead in their group.
Belgium have won twice and shared the spoils with Czech Republic in a 1-1 draw in WC Qualifiers also leading in their group with seven points.
They have also featured in two International Friendly Games winning against Croatia and shared spoils with Greece in a 1-1 draw.
- Denmark have won seven, drawn once and suffered two losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Dynamite have registered six clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Belgium has registered four clean-sheets in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have won eight times and drawn twice in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Kasper Hjulmand’s men have at least registered more than two goals, four in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Roberto Martinez’s side have registered a single away win in the last two matches in all competitions this season.
Denmark Vs. Belgium Head to Head
These teams have met thrice; once in Euro 1984 and twice in UEFA Nations League, Belgium grabbing two wins while their opponent winning in the Championship.
The previous encounter ended 4-2 in favor of the Red Devils.
Denmark Team News
Christian Eriksen may be sidelined after collapsing in the opener match with a heart attack.
Belgium Team News
Kevin De Bruynes still remains in the recovery room and again Leicester right-back Timothy Castagne is yet another absentee. Eden Hazard will be pushing to start in this clash.
Denmark Vs. Belgium Prediction
Denmark are heading into this match with a 1-0 defeat against Finland in the opener and know very well it will be a tough clash. Dynamite knows the implication of losing again in such an early stage therefore, they’ll be looking to win here. Belgium also have the same aim, but here is to cement their lead with a win.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundit.
Other Multi bets
Internacional – Atlético Mineiro
Tip: Over 1.5
São Paulo – Chapecoense
Tip: Over 1.5
Juventude – Palmeiras
Tip: Over 1.5
Netherlands – Austria
Tip: Netherlands win / Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.